• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I had a truly terrifying experience-THE TRUTH Pg19

Status
Not open for further replies.
Updddddaaaateeeeee ...This morning my kids father contacted me on facebook and said he wants to see the kids and talk to me today . I told him im not available today and im not comfortable seeing him . I dont know why all of a sudden he wants to visit his kids. I guess I laid a big enough guilt trip on him but I realize that I dont want to guilt him into seeing his kids .

Ok and lets not forget ppl....Im the victim in all of this. NOT HIM . He's the one who ran out on me and our kids. I didn't do anything to him . I was not like this before I met him ! I pull my weight with parenting . Im not the perfect parent and who is?! How many surburban housewives drown thier sorrows in alcohol or other sordid activities ? I dont drink or do drugs. I just have a habit of venting online because it's my sound box so to speak ..Should I be using the internet as therapy ? Probaly not but I did so because I felt I was pretty anynomous.

Also I wish you all would stop talking about my kids. My kids are FINE. They are healthy and happy kids. I dont expose them to my drama with thier dad . If you guys called CPS on me I honestly would not care because my kids are not being abused or neglected . They are clean ,fed,dress VERY well , go to school everyday and have a TON of toys . I recently put my dd in dance classes when she expressed an interest in wanting to be a ballerina . I may be just "going through the motions" because Im depressed but Im not a mental case. I know right from wrong . I know not to ever take my frustration with my life out on my kids. If they were being neglected thier schools would not hesitate to call the authorities. Im actually pretty close to my son's teacher and she knows Im depressed. It's not my fault that Im depressed . I cant control that.

No you are not even remotely a victim in this situation. Your kids are the victims of all this. You were an abuser and the man you abused left you, which was the right thing for him to do. He did not victimize you. He apparently also left your children, which was not the right thing to do - he should have fought for them. There's no telling why he did that to them but sadly parents do that every day. It's nothing new and what's done is done. You need to stop sitting around feeling sorry for yourself. Plenty of people get left by their significant others and they get past it - they don't spend the rest of their disfunctional lives playing the victim and sleeping their days away. Sometimes they get through it on their own and sometimes they need professional help to do it, but people get through breakups every day and there's no reason you couldn't also if you wanted to. From your posts you seem to be far more concerned about finding another man - or getting the old one back - than about being a healthy, functional parent for your children and those children deserve better than that. Pull yourself together, follow your doctors' advice and be the parent your kids need. If you can't do that then you need to turn them over to someone who is willing to put the kids' needs above their own.

I'll give you the advice I gave my kids the day they were allowed to post alone on the internet. Lock your accounts, be safe, and nothing ever gets deleted.

Within minutes of searching you can find your posts all over the internet. You are looking for dates, and one site you "finally at peace" on 10/13/2011. I know you're "loving it", but this poster isn't "buying it". Your mother really should have given you the same talk I gave my kids.

Seriously to all the people who are giving really heartfelt advice and spending time. Sometimes it is better to err on the side of caution and check something out before believing it. This poster is fine on tons of threads within the last month, but searching out help here... No need to stop and look.... This is just a normal everyday train wreck.

And seriously, OP I hope you get the help you need!

You & I have talked - and you know that I have never played the "Dis Detective" game - but yesterday I got so incredibly frustrated with the "other" thread (thinking the OP's kids were in danger), I broke my own rule and searched..:sad2:

10/04/11: Planning a Carnival Cruise for April - seemed fine..

10/11/11: Going on trip to Disney with aunt & grandparents during spring break in April.. Talked about having "plenty" of money - can afford to take her kids several times a year..

10/12/11: Stated she had a BOYFRIEND.. So what's with the "who would want me" on the other thread??

10/22/11: Wants to terminate her DS's dad's parental rights and change her son's last name.. Does she want him IN or OUT of the kids lives?

10/29/11: Planning a trip to Disney - 5 nights POR or 7 nights POP.. Seems fine..

11/11/11 - 9:06 pm. : Planning a Disney Cruise.. Seems fine..
-------------------

I quit searching/reading at that point.. I feel like a fool because on THIS thread - way back in the beginning - I was supporting her & defending her to others..:sad2:

I can't help it.. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt here.. I try to support people.. I try to defend people when I think others are bashing.. I don't go searching for their old threads.. How stupid could I possibly be to fall for this OP's nonsense???????

I'm ashamed that I broke my own rule :guilty: - but I was really concerned (and eventually angry) yesterday.. I hope I never feel the need to do that again.. I don't want to turn into a full-time cynic - but this - THIS is unbelievable!!

OP: I don't believe ANYTHING you are saying.. Not ONE word.. I'm not even sure I believe you have kids now.. WHY are you doing this? I noticed you were up and responding to threads quite late last night - and here you are again this morning.. No "sleeping" today - huh? WHY? That's all I want to know.. WHY did your posts send ME to a place I never wanted to go?? :sad2:

If ANY of this is true, you need inpatient therapy.. Leave your kids (if you have them) with your mom.. They deserve to be safe and happy :sad1: - not dealing with your nonsense..:mad:

Shame on you!!! :headache:

Yes my ex pays child support. He's never missed a payment.

If you truly want her daughters to see your ex, why don't you try to work something out with his family, He maybe be more willing to work with them then you. That way the kids can see both sides of there family.

Also you should list them on the emgerency contact numbers. In case you oversleep again.

I was not on any meds back than . I was in a happy place at that point . I didn't have kids . I was in a relationship with a much older man who was my everything at the time . I looked....AMAZING back than. I really took care of myself . I'd kill to look like that again . I try but my diets always fail :sad2:

:headache: You were young, wild and free, huh? And happy with no kids. May not be what you meant but that is how it sounded.

So how old were you and how old was your much older man?

You looked amazing back then? Most of us all "looked amazing back then."
When you put out so much info on the net, you reveal things you don't see as adding up in our books. Buying donuts and junk food and trying to hide them from your DD (and eating them yourself) will make you fat. Somebodies eating the junk you buy (and I read some of it) and it ain't your sweet little son.

Again, stop looking in the rearview mirror. You are not taking any responsibility for who and what you have allowed yourself to become.

I'm outta here...I have my own family drama to take care of...my BIL is having a fling with a much younger woman and I have to go try to pick up the pieces of the 5 lives he's crushing while doing it.

I don't understand why anyone is RESPONDING to her anymore????? :confused3 This is obviously a soap opera!

You & I have talked - and you know that I have never played the "Dis Detective" game - but yesterday I got so incredibly frustrated with the "other" thread (thinking the OP's kids were in danger), I broke my own rule and searched..:sad2:

10/11/11: Going on trip to Disney with aunt & grandparents during spring break in April.. Talked about having "plenty" of money - can afford to take her kids several times a year..

10/12/11: Stated she had a BOYFRIEND.. So what's with the "who would want me" on the other thread??

10/22/11: Wants to terminate her DS's dad's parental rights and change her son's last name.. Does she want him IN or OUT of the kids lives?

10/29/11: Planning a trip to Disney - 5 nights POR or 7 nights POP.. Seems fine..

-------------------

I quit searching/reading at that point.. I feel like a fool because on THIS thread - way back in the beginning - I was supporting her & defending her to others..:sad2:

I can't help it.. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt here.. I try to support people.. I try to defend people when I think others are bashing.. I don't go searching for their old threads.. How stupid could I possibly be to fall for this OP's nonsense???????

I'm ashamed that I broke my own rule :guilty: - but I was really concerned (and eventually angry) yesterday.. I hope I never feel the need to do that again.. I don't want to turn into a full-time cynic - but this - THIS is unbelievable!!

OP: I don't believe ANYTHING you are saying.. Not ONE word.. I'm not even sure I believe you have kids now.. WHY are you doing this? I noticed you were up and responding to threads quite late last night - and here you are again this morning.. No "sleeping" today - huh? WHY? That's all I want to know.. WHY did your posts send ME to a place I never wanted to go?? :sad2:

If ANY of this is true, you need inpatient therapy.. Leave your kids (if you have them) with your mom.. They deserve to be safe and happy :sad1: - not dealing with your nonsense..:mad:

Welcome to the dark side, you stalker you. ;) :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

I think she used to work. I do not think she works now--which is why she posts, watches TV and naps. I think she has stated that he does not pay child support or visit the kids. OH, whoops, I thought he did not help her financially. Well, good for him.

A single mom in her shape probably wouldn't be making the extra dough to spend on a WDW vacation while taking care of the needs to two young children too.

I was previously employed . I had two jobs in fact. I was an employee at Merck Medco and I worked under the table at a sandwhich shop in my off hours .I made good money at the time . Im very lazy and unmotivated now.

Updddddaaaateeeeee ...This morning my kids father contacted me on facebook and said he wants to see the kids and talk to me today .
Uh, how did you happen to coordinate unblocking each other at the same time? :confused3

How many surburban housewives drown thier sorrows in alcohol or other sordid activities ?
Very few. You're probably reading too many trashy novels or watching too many soap operas. Real life isn't like that.

It's not my fault that Im depressed . I cant control that.
Well, that's not exactly accurate. True, the depression isn't your fault - but not taking the medication that will help you feel better IS 100% your fault.

I was previously employed . I had two jobs in fact. I was an employee at Merck Medco and I worked under the table at a sandwhich shop in my off hours .I made good money at the time . Im very lazy and unmotivated now.

I totally understand being lazy and unmotivated LOL, but you have kids that have to eat and have a roof over there heads and electricity. You really need to find a job in case your ex stops paying support. You don't want to be homeless in NYC

What exactly did you do "under the table"?:eek:

The only thing this thread is missing is a good trainwreck photo.

And dammit I gotta go to work now. Please don't get it closed while I am gone so I have something to read when I get home.

-------------------

C. Ann, please don't feel bad.. You are a good person to your core & it's wonderful that there are people like you in this world. I don't usually check anyone's past posts either, but I did too. Sometimes you need to for your own sake.

I think she does have kids but as an "unemployeed SAHM", she has nothing else to do but make up stories & enhance the drama in her life. I'm thinking of it as an online novel.

I was not on any meds back than . I was in a happy place at that point . I didn't have kids . I was in a relationship with a much older man who was my everything at the time . I looked....AMAZING back than. I really took care of myself . I'd kill to look like that again . I try but my diets always fail :sad2:
Is this the same guy you made hide in the closet everytime somebody came over that you posted adout pretending you were him? Posting as him that you were stunning at that time?

So, beating the crap out of a BF
Making another BF hide in the closet

These don't sound like very happy times.

Please take your meds and see your counselor on a regular basis. Do not miss that appt on the 23rd!

I started reading this yesterday while at work and continued today.

I'm not sure why I'm even posting at this point, because that just bumps her stupid thread back up, but this is what I found.

http://www.disboards.com/archive/index.php/t-2719695.html

This is a thread to her TR to WDW in May of 2011. If you read a bit of it you will see she has posted some pictures. The Photobucket username for those pictures is Sweetpeaches99.
Ok so we know for sure that OP is in fact Sweetpeaches99 in Photobucket.

Now by googling Sweetpeaches99 I found this other thread.

http://parenting.allwomenstalk.com/my-5-year-old-daughter-is-very-overweight-help/

In this thread she talks about her overweight child and how her child is autistic. AND she posts a picture of her daughter with the same exact Sweetpeaches99 account.
In the thread she also claims that she can't buy healthy food for her kids because she can't afford it.

Then she procedes to say that her children are perfectly fine, she's not on assistance and she can afford going to WDW and planning a cruise...

I find it hilarious that she wouldn't think people could find out this information!!

OP you may be depressed, but let me tell you, you have some serious mental issues and you need to get help! REAL HELP!
I feel sorry for your kids! And if any little bit of what you post is true, then CPD should really look into your case!!

Call me a stalker, I don't care. You put information for everyone out there to see, you're no victim, your kids are the true victims. No wonder you have no friends, take a real good look in the mirror and go talk to a professional.

I dont want to live in my past but I feel stuck and I dont think anything in my life will ever change.I just escape by taking and planning vacations constantly . It's pretty childish but it's the only thing I have to look forward to in my life.It helps past the time.

Find something else to pass the time. I don't know what you do to get your money (you claim to not work, not get child support and not get public asssitance, so the mystery remains) but I can't imagine a job could hurt the situation. Get a job-part time if you have to, volunteer at your kids school, soup kitchen, food panty, senior center, services for the blind, meals wheels...the need is there. Organizations take volunteers for as few or as many hours they can give.

Sitting in you house watching tv and taking naps doesn't give you something to look forward to or make the time pass any more quickly. If you can motivate yourself enough to plan vacations constantly then you can motivate yourself enough to do a part time job, volunteer etc.

I have dealt with people with depression: my best friend is a manic depressive who has spent more time in a mental hospital then out over the past 10 years and the one thing the doctors and therapists always tell her is that she needs to wake up at a set time each day, take a shower and get out of her house. Depresssion is a disease, but your behaviors combined with medications help to manage it. A CLINICALLY depressed person can't shut the depression off for a week in Disney world and then turn it back on when they get home. My friend couldn't even make it to her own daughter's sweet 16 party she was in such bad shape. If you are able to get your kids off to school, plan cruises and vacations then you should be able to get out your door and find some meaningful activity to fulfill your life..not planning vacations.

What exactly did you do "under the table"?:eek:

Lol ..nothing like that! My bosses were an asian couple . I just got paid under the table. I did everything . I worked the cash register, stocked the salad bar,light cleaning duties ...a little bit of everything. It was a fun job .I loved my coworkers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter