• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I Don't Know, I Don't Speak Wind!!

I'm here! Ready for another TR of epic proportions as provided! Love the title! Sarcasm, what a beautiful invention :-)

Oh I guess the report started before I had truly arrived. Well... okay then! Glad to hear you had a smooth morning after camp. Camp is a very tiresome endeavor, but always enjoyable nonetheless. :-) Loving the pictures so far! It makes me miss my true home more and more. Gotta love those ME buses and the movie! :mickeyjum

I spent the day at the zoo, come home and find the new report on page 4 already! Ready to read about this newest adventure! :cool1::cool1:

Yay! What a nice surprise to come home to after work!:goodvibes

I love the new pictures of the girls! Good Heavens they are cute! Soon 3 of them will send us all into cuteness overload!

I also love that zebra print luggage!

Can't wait to hear more and see all the fabulous pictures you guys take!:thumbsup2

Great start! Arriving in Disney is the best part, much better than the leaving.

The girls are getting so big. They looks so grown up and ready for some Disney Magic.

Again, a huge :welcome: to all of you! The beginning of every report is like a homecoming. We always love to hear from you. We know life gets super busy, and being able to hang out in DIStown is not always on a day's (or even a week's) agenda, but we love it when you are able to visit. We love that so many of you have met each other in WDW or in your own areas of the country and become good friends in real life. Any of you who are able to make it to East TN next summer, we are in the planning stages of a DIS meet at Dollywood on June 22, 2013. If you can make it, we would love to meet you, and I feel that you would be blessed by meeting so many of the nice Disney-loving people that we have met here.

Oh I guess the report started before I had truly arrived. Well... okay then! Glad to hear you had a smooth morning after camp. Camp is a very tiresome endeavor, but always enjoyable nonetheless. :-) Loving the pictures so far! It makes me miss my true home more and more. Gotta love those ME buses and the movie! :mickeyjum

Camp is a lot of work, but it is a lot of fun, too! I have watched the children of kids I was a counselor to many years ago grow up at our camp, and that is very cool.

I know you are anxious to get back. It's great that you get to travel to some other places while you are waiting. :thumbsup2

I spent the day at the zoo, come home and find the new report on page 4 already! Ready to read about this newest adventure! :cool1::cool1:

Zoo Day - fun!!! :dance3:

Yay! What a nice surprise to come home to after work!:goodvibes

I love the new pictures of the girls! Good Heavens they are cute! Soon 3 of them will send us all into cuteness overload!

I also love that zebra print luggage!

Can't wait to hear more and see all the fabulous pictures you guys take!:thumbsup2

The zebra print luggage is easy to spot on a conveyor belt. :laughing:

Glad we could make your evening a little brighter by bringing you some Disney magic!

Great start! Arriving in Disney is the best part, much better than the leaving.

The girls are getting so big. They looks so grown up and ready for some Disney Magic.

Arriving is surreal at first. I am in a bit of a fog until I get checked in at the front desk. That is when I usually come down off the cloud and feel like we are really back again.

They are getting big, and they are so fun to be around. After being with them on trips, I miss them even more than I normally do when I am back at home.

Thanks so much for the welcome. Yay for arriving at Disney. I love the feeling of the start of a Disney trip.

Joining in!! I literally said to DH this afternoon that I need to show him pictures posted by this wonderful lady "MeMom" on Disboards!! Lol.,her pictures of AoA are amazing and much appreciated. So happy I stumbled on your TR!!

Coming out of lurkdom to say hi! Have followed along on every one of your trip reports and love them all. We will be at Pop in December and can't wait!:cool1:

Ok, all caught up!

Aileen and I loved all of the photos! I can't tell you she already loves her DIStown friends Brooklynn and Bella and kept asking to see more photos of them. Me mom, my first day of the trip is much like yours. I definitely have that foggy feeling until I check in at the hotel.

Jill, I hope things calm down for you. It sounds like your life is ca-razy! And MeMom, let's not use that s- word yet. I'd like summer vacation to last a while longer. Class lists come out for the boys on Friday and I am nervous as all get out about their teachers for next year.

Finally here. Yay. Love that you found time to get started. I guess i better get it in gear. :laughing:

So glad the trip to the airport was without incident this time :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter