• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

"I DO...want dessert" Our 10-Day DxDP Honeymoon-FINAL POST

Personally, I would not mind paying OOP again. We did save by doing the DxDP for what we ordered but we left food on our plates many times and in order to use all of our credits we even used 2 TS credits for CS and 1 TS for 3 snacks. We paid $1007.86 for our 2010 DxDP. The total meal cost for what we ordered was $1138.75. We used all of our snack credits, mostly for candy that we brought home for our grandchildren and the value of all snacks was 101.08. We only used our refillable mugs for water so we could have done without them but they make a nice souvenirs. So, the way I figure it we saved $231.97 (not counting the mugs) but we ate more than we should have (especially my DH) and left a lot (mainly me) of uneaten food.

Don't get me wrong, we loved almost all of our food selections but know enough from 3 trips in the past 20 months to know where portions are large enough to share and what most of our favorites are.

Fantastic report! Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent on it, it looks like you had a delicious trip!

P.S. It nice to know I'm not the only one with a thing for nice bathrooms! :rotfl:

Fantastic report! Thank you so much for the time and effort you spent on it, it looks like you had a delicious trip!

P.S. It nice to know I'm not the only one with a thing for nice bathrooms! :rotfl:

LOL We were talking about doing Sanaa again this next trip and I gotta tell you...first thing I thought about was the bathrooms, not the food! :rotfl2:

Thanks for reading!

Gorgeous wedding photos. Thanks so much for posting them!

Your anniversary trip sounds delicious. Is your Crystal Palace breakfast ADR before park opening?

Gorgeous wedding photos. Thanks so much for posting them!

Your anniversary trip sounds delicious. Is your Crystal Palace breakfast ADR before park opening?

Thank you and OF COURSE!!:) I HAVE to do CP before park opening one time every trip. It's the thing I am completely selfish about. I love walking down an empty Main Street. Our ADR is at 8:25. It's perfect for us because we go for the food, not the characters. We will have plenty of time to eat some puffed french toast and be over to the rope at Tomorrowland!:woohoo:

Hey everyone! Thanks to you all for reading and I just wanted to tell you....we're going back!!!! We leave in a month and I just started my PDR entitled "The No-Flat-Tire DxDP Trip." I hope you all can join me!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter