Huge Crane Next To Castle?!

The crane is mildly annoying but why not just choose a different spot for your family photo- the "front of the castle" pics are so overdone anyway.:confused3

How about it :bored: I got about forty of them over the last ten years. What would be really cool is if when I'm getting my picture taken, the castle suddenly morphed into a Transformer and totally trashed the crane :idea: ...Robots in disguise!

How about it :bored: I got about forty of them over the last ten years. What would be really cool is if when I'm getting my picture taken, the castle suddenly morphed into a Transformer and totally trashed the crane :idea: ...Robots in disguise!

Now that would be worth seeing :thumbsup2

What makes me angry is when the castle blocks my view of the crane! I mean, I can only see the top half of it. Very annoying. :lmao:

Yep...I also hate when the castle gets in the way of the crane pic.....I travel all that way for a wdw crane pic and all I get is that dang castle......

Not happy.......

I'm going to say it. After all of this crane talk and hilarity. I am actually going to be disappointed if I don't get to see this famous crane on my next trip!

Oh past trips I didn't notice it, but looking back through photos it was there. So now I want to see it, I want to enjoy it and I can tell you, that whenever I see that WDW crane it will make me smile and even chuckle as I remember this thread and the famous WDW cranegate

I'm going to say it. After all of this crane talk and hilarity. I am actually going to be disappointed if I don't get to see this famous crane on my next trip!

Oh past trips I didn't notice it, but looking back through photos it was there. So now I want to see it, I want to enjoy it and I can tell you, that whenever I see that WDW crane it will make me smile and even chuckle as I remember this thread and the famous WDW cranegate

:rotfl2: Cranegate! I love it. It has been there in some of our pics too. We typically go In October and they are hanging Christmas lights sometimes when we are there though, I don't think it was up all the time, I do agree, it seems there is an abundance of work going on at MK right now. That gives me a great excuse to return and check out the finished work.

We keep talking like this and they are going to FP the crane! Only question is, what tier will it be?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter