• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

How to make $3600 on your disney vacation! WE DID!! NEW 9/3*The Epilogue, DONE* p. 54

horsegirl said:
The park was closed, but we were greeted by a fabulous CM who said, "Horsegirl (ok, this is not completely accurate as he used my real name, but I will not) Follow me.” Clearly he recognized me from my license. I was beyond grateful. Apparently this scatterbrain dropped the wallet on the bus to or from MGM without noticing. Some good Samaritan found it, and the driver brought it to the lost and found at MGM. I didn’t care that we had a crappy night. The kids and I would be able to spend the week at the beach as planned, and we were good to go…..

Our last night at Diz had not been what I had hoped. But who am I to complain? We got the wallet back intact. But MGM had not been a success again for us. This would be our last theme park day so we would have to wait until the next trip, to try to break the curse of MGM....

Ok i have been reading this for a while and din't feel the need to subscribe since the whole story is already over, but I read this and wanted to share my story with you. My family likes to go to the world for christmas... I know it's an aweful time to go but it's when the whole family can and does. anyway, one year (I was probably 10-11 and MGM had recently opened) we went to mgm it was the day before christmas eve. mgm at the time was pretty new and pretty sparce. we ate at the brown derby because it was one of the places that could handle our 13+ crowd. We then went (me and my younger brothers) to the HISTK play ground. mom and dad tried to follow us while grandma grandpa aunts and uncles saved places for the fireworks show. we get out and mom looks down and realizes she has lost her wallet. she panics. our paper tickets travelers checks cash etc were all in her wallet... she tried to retrace her steps etc... and finally went to the lost and found praying that even if the money had been stolen maybe our tickets would be returned to us. turns out she had left it in the brown derby in the bathroom... the cm that was manning the lost and found saw her relief and told her "of course it was here, we aim for only happily ever after!"

great trip report sorry for the long story, but disney is truly magical.

Thank you Horsegirl, for a wonderful story. You and your family are something special.

funnybunny921 said:
Ok i have been reading this for a while and din't feel the need to subscribe since the whole story is already over, but I read this and wanted to share my story with you. My family likes to go to the world for christmas... I know it's an aweful time to go but it's when the whole family can and does. anyway, one year (I was probably 10-11 and MGM had recently opened) we went to mgm it was the day before christmas eve. mgm at the time was pretty new and pretty sparce. we ate at the brown derby because it was one of the places that could handle our 13+ crowd. We then went (me and my younger brothers) to the HISTK play ground. mom and dad tried to follow us while grandma grandpa aunts and uncles saved places for the fireworks show. we get out and mom looks down and realizes she has lost her wallet. she panics. our paper tickets travelers checks cash etc were all in her wallet... she tried to retrace her steps etc... and finally went to the lost and found praying that even if the money had been stolen maybe our tickets would be returned to us. turns out she had left it in the brown derby in the bathroom... the cm that was manning the lost and found saw her relief and told her "of course it was here, we aim for only happily ever after!"

great trip report sorry for the long story, but disney is truly magical.

...I love a happy ending...... :sunny:

Nina de caballitos ~

Thank you so much for opening up your life and sharing your family to let us take a peek.....I think that the reason why so many faithful readers have continued to read and support your tale is cuz' mebbe there's a 'lil bit 'o YOU in a lil' bit o' THEM' :sunny: ...thanks for making us smile, wonder, laugh, cry, pause, ponder, and appreciate the truly wonderful things in life that count.....

Horsey:

I'm done. Like in all done. I really appreciated the time and effort you took to write this report. It did take me a very long time to complete it but that is because I read every comment posted to your report. I know I could have skipped these and proceeded to the next installment but, they add something. It was also very nice of you to respond to each poster. The way you are able to capture the personalities of the people with you on your trip, like grammy J, is astounding. Better than I have seen here or by professional authors as well. Congrats on a job well done.

BDG

HORSEY OOOOO HORSEY....Where are you???? Come back and let us know how you have been???? We are all missing you!!! I think you are away with that handsome DH and those adorable kiddos!!!! :goodvibes

HOrseyBABE! I am both happy and sad to have found the epilogue toyour trip report. Happy, because yes it really did have an end but sad because it ended. I love you and your little family and I wish you were MY children and grand children. I promise - I wouldn't purse my lips at you EVER! please write again! (I personally would LOVE to read about Hawaii, too)

Okay all you loyal fans....I need to address each one of you and will do so....but first I have a question for you.

Would you like me to do another Family trippie, which was set at the Contemporary in late August? OR my solo trip meeting up with a bunch of Dissers last week? You decide for me? Will anyone even see this here?

horsegirl said:
Okay all you loyal fans....I need to address each one of you and will do so....but first I have a question for you.

Would you like me to do another Family trippie, which was set at the Contemporary in late August? OR my solo trip meeting up with a bunch of Dissers last week? You decide for me? Will anyone even see this here?
BOTH!
And, we are getting closer to me riding SM with DS :Pinkbounc

Hi There~

I vote for "Both" :banana:

Please when you do, post it here, since we are all subscribers, we will receive an email on this link. Does this make sense? LOL

Just loved reading & looking forward to much more.

Patricia

PS, A few months ago, while reading your post, my husband overheard me laughing "so hard". My husband (in the same room with me) asked me, what is so....funny, tha, your laughing at the computer. I told my husband about the "Ariel parade story" & Ariel's top. He thought that was so..funny too.

Last week, my DD 12 said to me on the way home from school, Mom wasn't that so funny when Ariel lost her top, durning the parade. Unbeknown to me my DD was in the next room listening. She thought it was the funniest thing. See she enjoyed your story too. LOL

horsegirl said:

If you want to start another WDW TR, please start a new thread in our Pre-Trip area, if it is pre-trip related or in the Trip Report area for any new Trip Reports at WDW. You can post a link in your signature, also.

Here is our new guidelines rules for the Trip Reports Boards we posted a few weeks ago for our Trip Reports Board and our new sub-boards. http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1236904

OhMari
Moderator Trip Reports

Thanks....

Do whatever you like...

I love reading them! :thumbsup2

Awesome!!!! :wizard: :wizard: :wizard:

Peter

I have just finished your TR after following it for the last 6 months. I am so glad that I was able to be part of your family's experience. Reading your TR and a few other's inspired me to WANT to go to Disney again. I had been going to WDW since I was a kid and to be honest was burnt out and therefore was ruining it for my kids. Since March we have gone 3 times and each time had a fabulous time! We leave in a week for a quick weekend trip for DD 8 birthday, we only live 2 hours away from Orlando, and will going back several more times this year, according to my husband to take in all the Holiday Magic at the Mouse. Thanks again for your heart felt, funny, sad and just down right AWESOME TR!! Becky :wave: :wave2:
By the way...do BOTH your TR's...we would not want to miss one moment of either! :banana:

I would like to see both. On their own threads, of course. Do the family trip first, then the trip with the dissers. Please and thank you!

Marie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter