How long after AP codes come out do General codes come out?

Disney_Freak56 said:
I'm surprised they gave you the AAA rate without a AAA card. I booked last week and got the AAA rate, but had to let the CM know my membership #. I'm thinking you got lucky.

As someone else has said, paying $65 for a AAA membership is a good thing. There are lots of benefits associated with a AAA membership - discounts WDW Park tickets for one, the piece of mind of knowing if you need a car or a jump start or a tire changed, you can call a toll-free # and someone will come and rescue you. Not to mention the huge discount on eyeglasses and eye exams at Lenscrafters. In fact, we have three memberships in our household -- one for me, one for my hubby, and one for our daughter in college. It is well-worth the $100 I spend for these memberships every year. :earsgirl:

I'm booked with a AAA rate right now and they didn't ask for my AAA number. I do have a membership though. I'm sure they will probably need it when I check in.

Disney_Freak56 said:
I'm surprised they gave you the AAA rate without a AAA card. I booked last week and got the AAA rate, but had to let the CM know my membership #. I'm thinking you got lucky.

Its really no different than people who book AP rates and they haven't actually purchased their AP's yet.

I know AAA is a good deal and I won't be wasting my money to get a membership. I'm just cheap I guess and trying to save every dime I can! :Pinkbounc :sunny: :flower:

:flower: can someone please tell me more about the AAA membership, does it work with the MYW packages too?

does the whole group have to have AAA or just one person in the group?

how much did you save?

and what else does the AAA offer?

can someone please give me as much detailed information as possible??

i went to the AAA site, is everything in that site included?

from car insurance to traveling?

you can PM me too,

THANKSSSSss :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter