Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Yay for single digits!
:cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2:
:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1:
:banana::banana::banana::banana:

I love the Disney clothes. I really wanted to get DH a grumpy shirt, but I think I will have a hard enough time getting him to wear the matching shirts I made for everyone. I don't want to puch my luck.

Thanks, to you too!

My hubby is more apt to wear Grumpy than the "matchy matchy" as he calls it. Only the girls really match though.

More Cute Girl Clothing!!!!

Love the Mickey Bling, and the Aloha Shirt. I was thinking about getting the family all matching Aloha outfits and I did not do that. Too Bad and a little too late now.

8 Days!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

:cool1::cool1:

:cheer2:

More Cute Girl Clothing!!!!

Love the Mickey Bling, and the Aloha Shirt. I was thinking about getting the family all matching Aloha outfits and I did not do that. Too Bad and a little too late now.

8 Days!!!!!

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

:cool1::cool1:

:cheer2:

My ticker says ONE WEEK-oh my goodyness as Cayley says. Speaking of Ms C she is in bed with a 102 temp :sad2: Better now then next Sat. There was a 24 hour fever or 24 hour tummy bug both going around her school. I wil take the fever! Almost everything is out of the old place for our closing on Wed. Bringing in the suitcases today!!

My ticker says ONE WEEK-oh my goodyness as Cayley says. Speaking of Ms C she is in bed with a 102 temp :sad2: Better now then next Sat. There was a 24 hour fever or 24 hour tummy bug both going around her school. I wil take the fever! Almost everything is out of the old place for our closing on Wed. Bringing in the suitcases today!!

Sorry Cayley is feeling poorly. But like you said, better now than next week. Good for almost everything being out of the old place.

I hope Cayley is better soon :hug:. I have been keeping my fingers crossed hoping everybody stays healthy. Congrats on the closing :thumbsup2. I know you will be so glad when all of that is completely over.

:banana::cool1:ONE WEEK:banana::cool1:

Sorry Cayley is feeling poorly. But like you said, better now than next week. Good for almost everything being out of the old place.

She did not want to eat and asked to go to bed:scared1: We went to take some stuff to donate and HUbby forgot the keys in his car :rolleyes1

I hope Cayley is better soon :hug:. I have been keeping my fingers crossed hoping everybody stays healthy. Congrats on the closing :thumbsup2. I know you will be so glad when all of that is completely over.

:banana::cool1:ONE WEEK:banana::cool1:

Me too, we have a fun bday party to go to tomorrow. I hope your house stays healthy too! Thanks, should be done tomorrow!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter