Hoping the Rain Stays Away-We're Going Back in May-TR started

Great minds.... I got it at Kohl's. My SIL actually had to mail me a size 4 for Cayley from Ca cause they never had one here. They are pretty cute. My frind also saw them at Costco.

I went to Kohl's found the dress in the little girls area and the found the right size. I ended up putting it down and regretted it. Later on that day, I took a friend to Costco (her family only has one car at the moment and her DH needed it that day) and found it there!! I could not believe it. :rotfl: I snatched it up!

Happy Mother's Day! I have not been DIS until this evening. :hug: I hope you found way to take joy in the day even without your mother there to celebrate it with you. I am sorry to hear about Ginny too! Such an amazing person from what I gathered. Looking forward to hearing more about your September trip--I wish our days would overlap but I don't think they will. :upsidedow

I went to Kohl's found the dress in the little girls area and the found the right size. I ended up putting it down and regretted it. Later on that day, I took a friend to Costco (her family only has one car at the moment and her DH needed it that day) and found it there!! I could not believe it. :rotfl: I snatched it up!

Happy Mother's Day! I have not been DIS until this evening. :hug: I hope you found way to take joy in the day even without your mother there to celebrate it with you. I am sorry to hear about Ginny too! Such an amazing person from what I gathered. Looking forward to hearing more about your September trip--I wish our days would overlap but I don't think they will. :upsidedow

You put it down :rolleyes1 Yay for Costco! Thanks, I hope yours was good as well. They both were great ladies. Sep details will come after the May trip. I was hoping to overlap as well but guess it won't happen this time :sad2:

Well, first off, HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY! I haven't been Dising much because Lacey's home and I am trying to spend as much time with her as I can.

Second, congrats on going back to Disney in September!

Well, first off, HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY! I haven't been Dising much because Lacey's home and I am trying to spend as much time with her as I can.

Second, congrats on going back to Disney in September!

Thanks, you have a great excuse to be off the boards :)

Thanks!

Last of the Disney fashions

004-3.jpg

005-5.jpg

For Jeff

006-5.jpg

007-5.jpg

For Me

008-6.jpg

For all of us

022.jpg

My SIL sent very cute home made Minnie Head shirts in our faorite color!

013-1.jpg

011-3.jpg

016.jpg

Cayley wanted me to put this one in and since it does not have "anything" showing

003-2.jpg

Now I just have to wash it all and organize. Going to check in online tonight. Tomorrow is single digits!!

Awww those outfits are so cute!!! I love the pink dress and the Minnie shirts!! TOO CUTE!

Oooh--love the cute knit Mickey head dress and the appliqued Mickey shirts--too cute!!! Can you post a link for online check-in? I can't seem to find it?!

Great stuff! love both dresses and the shirts...and the jewerly set!
I haven't taken a bath picture since two Easter's ago...may need to steal that idea again while he is young enough:rolleyes1

and since I have insomnia tonight let me be the first to say:

party: party:
SINGLE DIGITS!!!
NINE DAYS UNTIL YOU GUYS GO HOME! party: party:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter