Hogwarts RP 9

Corbin: He stood by Melanie.

Georgie: "You-er-Savi, when he went to kill me, he said no one loved me. No one cares." She lowered her head. "He's right." She turned away from the two and closed her eyes, her hair sprawled out across the pillow. She let tears stream down her face.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: "You-er-Savi, when he went to kill me, he said no one loved me. No one cares." She lowered her head. "He's right." She turned away from the two and closed her eyes, her hair sprawled out across the pillow. She let tears stream down her face.

Corbin: "Not true."

OOC: This one's for Noelle :)
Quote of the day:

You see!" said a strained voice. Tonks was glaring at Lupin. "She still wants to marry him, even though he's been bitten! She doesn't care!"
"It's different," said Lupin, barely moving his lips and looking suddenly tense. "Bill will not be a full werewolf. The cases are completely-"
"But I don't care either, I don't care!" said Tonks, seizing the front of Lupin's robes and shaking them. "I've told you a million times...."
And the meaning of Tonk's Patronus and her mouse-colored hair, and the reason she had come running to find Dumbledore when she had heard a rumor someone had been attacked by Greyback, all suddenly became clear to Harry; it had not been Sirius that Tonks had fallen in love with after all.
"And I've told you a million times," said Lupin, refusing to meet her eyes, staring at the floor, "that I am too old for you, too poor....too dangerous...."
"I've said all along you're taking a ridiculous line on this, Remus," said Mrs. Weasley over Fleur's shoulder as she patter her on the back.
"I am not being ridiculous," said Lupin steadily. "Tonks deserves somebody young and whole."
"But she wants you," said Mr. Weasley, with a small smile. "And after all, Remus, young and whole men do not necessarily remain so."
He gestured sadly at his son, lying between them.
"This is....not the moment to discuss it," said Lupin, avoiding everybody's eyes as he looked around distractedly. "Dumbledore is dead...."
"Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world," said Professor McGonagall curtly...
-J.k. Rowling, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"

OOC: This one's for Noelle :) Quote of the day: You see!" said a strained voice. Tonks was glaring at Lupin. "She still wants to marry him, even though he's been bitten! She doesn't care!" "It's different," said Lupin, barely moving his lips and looking suddenly tense. "Bill will not be a full werewolf. The cases are completely-" "But I don't care either, I don't care!" said Tonks, seizing the front of Lupin's robes and shaking them. "I've told you a million times...." And the meaning of Tonk's Patronus and her mouse-colored hair, and the reason she had come running to find Dumbledore when she had heard a rumor someone had been attacked by Greyback, all suddenly became clear to Harry; it had not been Sirius that Tonks had fallen in love with after all. "And I've told you a million times," said Lupin, refusing to meet her eyes, staring at the floor, "that I am too old for you, too poor....too dangerous...." "I've said all along you're taking a ridiculous line on this, Remus," said Mrs. Weasley over Fleur's shoulder as she patter her on the back. "I am not being ridiculous," said Lupin steadily. "Tonks deserves somebody young and whole." "But she wants you," said Mr. Weasley, with a small smile. "And after all, Remus, young and whole men do not necessarily remain so." He gestured sadly at his son, lying between them. "This is....not the moment to discuss it," said Lupin, avoiding everybody's eyes as he looked around distractedly. "Dumbledore is dead...." "Dumbledore would have been happier than anybody to think that there was a little more love in the world," said Professor McGonagall curtly... -J.k. Rowling, "Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix"

OOC: Ugh feels. I love it.

Melanie: "We love you, Georgie." OOC: Yes, I think I shall ease her into the idea of Corbin and Georgie...

Georgie: She shook her head. "You shouldn't. I'm a monster."

Nagini: she apparated to Gabrielle and Jackson. "Corbin is okay."

Gabrielle: "Oh thank goodness."

disneyanney said:
Melanie: "We love you, Georgie."

OOC: Yes, I think I shall ease her into the idea of Corbin and Georgie...

Corbin: "That's right. We do."

Corbin: "Well we do!"

Georgie: She tried to get up and went to slap him or hug him, she wasn't sure what, but fell. "Bloody hell!" She couldn't even get up. She was humiliated. Her face turned bright red and she started crying silently.

Doodle98 said:
Georgie: She tried to get up and went to slap him or hug him, she wasn't sure what, but fell. "Bloody hell!" She couldn't even get up. She was humiliated. Her face turned bright red and she started crying silently.

Corbin: "Melanie, maybe you and I should go."

Gabrielle: "Jackson? C-could I see daddy? Could you bring him here?"

OOC: Just to explain. Corbin is a wizard again due to the fact Savi isn't in him.

Corbin: He disapparated.

Melanie: She spoke very quietly to Georgie. "Thank you."

OOC: Ooh, gotcha. It's very strange thinking about all that's happened with him between then and now, since it wasn't really him.

Doodle98 said:
Gabrielle: "Jackson? C-could I see daddy? Could you bring him here?"

Jackson: He sent a patronus to Corbin.

Corbin: He went to Gab. The second he got there, Jackson left.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter