Hogwarts RP 9

Melanie: She spoke very quietly to Georgie. "Thank you." OOC: Ooh, gotcha. It's very strange thinking about all that's happened with him between then and now, since it wasn't really him.

Georgie: "I didn't do anything."

disneyanney said:
Melanie: She spoke very quietly to Georgie. "Thank you."

OOC: Ooh, gotcha. It's very strange thinking about all that's happened with him between then and now, since it wasn't really him.

OOC: That's my master plan. Hopefully both Mel and Georgie will realize that and that will lead to Corgie.

Jackson: He sent a patronus to Corbin. Corbin: He went to Gab. The second he got there, Jackson left.

Gabrielle: "Jack-son-" she frowned. She looked up. "You're okay, daddy."

Georgie: "I didn't do anything."

Melanie: She sighed. "You did." Her voice was going thick, and she disapparated before the years sprung her eyes. Her heart had already broken once; she couldn't handle it again.

Melanie: She sighed. "You did." Her voice was going thick, and she disapparated before the years sprung her eyes. Her heart had already broken once; she couldn't handle it again.

Georgie: "Mel-" she sighed. She was alone again. "I don't love him!"

Gabrielle: she hugged her father. "I'm so glad you're okay."

Nagini: She apparated to Melanie. "So it's 1:30 in the morning and it's my birthday so you can't be mad at me. But I have to tell you something."

Nagini: "Well, uh, me and Joey have been talking for some time about this and uh, well, we're going to have a kid." She winced, not sure how her cousin would respond.

Melanie: "All right." She wasn't ecstatic, but he would support Gin with her decision.

Melanie: "All right." She wasn't ecstatic, but he would support Gin with her decision.

Gabrielle: "I'm still in quite a bit of pain."

Nagini: "So yeah, I'm pregnant." she said this very quietly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter