Heard a family is suing Disney because of a bite ?..??

Yes. It's ridiculous. 8 yo boy bit by snake. He's fine. But grandma was so traumatized by witnessing the bite that she had a heart attack and died.

Somehow they think it's Disney's fault. Seriously.

That has to be one of the most pathetic attempts I've read. Did these doofuses (doofi ?) never hear if documentation? Did they think no records were kept by Disney or the paramedics? Did they think that Granny could drop dead on an AK trail and no one would notice? They need to sue the online school of fraud they signed up for.

So, what if all of this did happen? If a wild, non poisonous snake bit the kid in an outdoor amusement park, and grandma did die from the stress of it, how is any of that disney 's fault? They didn't provide the snake or the heart condition. The nurse provided care for the child, who had no residual effects. Grandma was never treated by Disney staff, so they can't claim medical negligence. It is sad and unfortunate, but Disney shouldn't have to pay. Sounds like an inexperienced lawyer saw dollar signs and filed a frivolous suit. Of course they should realize that Disney's deep pockets means they can afford good lawyers to shut this case down.

If a snake dropped out of a tree and on to ME while at AK, I'd have the heart attack!!

Yup, me too lol.

I've seen two snakes on Disney Property while I was there. One was next to the queue for Haunted Mansion, and there were CM's on it pretty much the second anyone saw it. The other was at POR, oddly enough, not in the lush landscaping between the buildings, but in the grass by a tree out in the parking lot. My kids were getting ready to cut through the grass, something that I encourage them NOT to do in Florida, when I spotted what had to have been a good 6 - 7 foot long black snake in the grass. Needless to say, they abandoned the plan of cutting through the grass, and walked around :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter