• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Everyone Uploaded Their Pictures To Photobucket? - UPDATE ON POST 58.

I was unable to attend this cruise but will be on 2.0. I would love to be able to see all the great pics from the first one as well. :)

My DW and I will be on the next one and we have never been on a cruise before is there any way I could get a peek as well. I would really like to see what I am so excited about. can't wait........

I screwed up and uploaded my photos to the main album instead of creating a sublet album under my own name. I know this stresses Don out and while that gives me great pleasure, I have now created a sublet folder and am in the process of moving all of my pics to my folder. One by one. All 200 of them. If there is an easier way to do this, please do not share it with me now :headache: Thank God there were only 200 pictures.

I screwed up and uploaded my photos to the main album instead of creating a sublet album under my own name. I know this stresses Don out and while that gives me great pleasure, I have now created a sublet folder and am in the process of moving all of my pics to my folder. One by one. All 200 of them. If there is an easier way to do this, please do not share it with me now :headache: Thank God there were only 200 pictures.
Oops! I think I might have done the same.

I've gone through and looked at everyone's pictures and marked the ones I want. If you move them, I'll have to relook :(

Oops! I think I might have done the same.

Shame on you two, twenty lashes with a wet noodle!

Cam someone PM me the account so I can add mine?
thanks,
Don

I've gone through and looked at everyone's pictures and marked the ones I want. If you move them, I'll have to relook :(
Mine were all in the main album and I'm sure none of them were any good anyway. They are almost moved now. When I first typed my post, 72 of the 200 had already been moved; it is a s l o w process. I caution anyone uploading NEW pictures to open your sublet account and THEN add your photos. Trust me on this one.

Mine were all in the main album and I'm sure none of them were any good anyway. They are almost moved now. When I first typed my post, 72 of the 200 had already been moved; it is a s l o w process. I caution anyone uploading NEW pictures to open your sublet account and THEN add your photos. Trust me on this one.

::yes::

According to John, our photobucket account has reached its limit on pictures. I'm going to go through and delete the ones of my family at the resorts. I didn't upload very many, but most of them don't pertain to any of you. They are just of our family the first day. I'll leave cruise/group activities. If anyone gets a chance, they might want to do the same.

According to John, our photobucket account has reached its limit on pictures. I'm going to go through and delete the ones of my family at the resorts. I didn't upload very many, but most of them don't pertain to any of you. They are just of our family the first day. I'll leave cruise/group activities. If anyone gets a chance, they might want to do the same.

Thanks Nicole. Ditto, if anyone can remove some photos that might be doubles or just extra we would appreciate it.

I uploaded my pics over the weekend - don't think there were that many :confused3 (compared to Brandies folder :scared1:) but I will check tonight for any 'scenic' ones that don't need to be there.

Maybe next year we should pay for a Flickr account as the capacity is massive :confused3 Don't forget there is space on this site as well, don't have the URL but I'm sure someone will ;)

Great pics by the way - I spent almost a whole day looking at these :goodvibes

got mine moved. At this rate we might have to do a podcast_cruise2 group lol

Okay, to save on confusion, I started a photobucket account part 2. If you have already uploaded your pictures, just leave them in the first account. Anyone else who wants to upload their pictures, please do it to the new account. If you have already uploaded to the first account, you should be fine and not have to move or delete any of your pictures now.

Put your pictures in their own album. You can start a new album with your name in this account.

Here is the account information:

user name: podcast_cruise2
password: disney

Hopefully, there will be room for anyone that wants to upload their pictures, and we won't have to do a 3rd account.

Okay, to save on confusion, I started a photobucket account part 2. If you have already uploaded your pictures, just leave them in the first account. Anyone else who wants to upload their pictures, please do it to the new account. If you have already uploaded to the first account, you should be fine and not have to move or delete any of your pictures now.

Put your pictures in their own album. You can start a new album with your name in this account.

Here is the account information:

user name: podcast_cruise2
password: disney

Hopefully, there will be room for anyone that wants to upload their pictures, and we won't have to do a 3rd account.

Thanks Nicole...I'm swamped today! :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter