• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Everyone Uploaded Their Pictures To Photobucket? - UPDATE ON POST 58.

I think i've narrowed our pics down to around 1000 for the group photobucket account...I tried to eliminate anything that didn't pertain to the cruise and pre/post cruise group activities...I'm slowly uploading to the group account!

I can't wait to see these. :thumbsup2

Um, you can send me a PM and let me know how you are in so many of the pictures, including the ones in your account. :)

I don't need to PM you for that!! I was just friendly and outgoing and wanted to talk to and spend as much time with my computernut friends.
I am in so many of my own, because Anna played the role of paparazzi/photographer.

I don't need to PM you for that!! I was just friendly and outgoing and wanted to talk to and spend as much time with my computernut friends.
I am in so many of my own, because Anna played the role of paparazzi/photographer.

Got it. Since I'm so shy.... I wasn't :) I know you didn't need to send a PM, I was trying to find an excuse for you.

k...mine are done..

I only posted the pics that had to do with other DISers, the cruise, and pre/post cruise activities.

I was unable to attend this cruise but will be on 2.0. I would love to be able to see all the great pics from the first one as well. :)

You know this already, Nicole, but mine are out there.

Oh could someone pm me with the link also. Going on 2.0 it would be great to see the pics of 1.0 for ideas.

I'd like a PM with the link as well. I've DL'd all of my photos, but I want to do some tweaking/cropping/etc in Aperture before ULing.

I was unable to attend this cruise but will be on 2.0. I would love to be able to see all the great pics from the first one as well. :)

I wanna see... Can you send me the link as well??

Oh could someone pm me with the link also. Going on 2.0 it would be great to see the pics of 1.0 for ideas.

I'd like a PM with the link as well. I've DL'd all of my photos, but I want to do some tweaking/cropping/etc in Aperture before ULing.
Sending a PM to you all. Just finishing my upload now with my pics. Modest collection by most standards - less than 200 being uploaded.

John hasn't done ours yet, hopefully by the end of the weekend.

Some how I missed this thread. Thanks to everyone for taking care of it!

Hey Don. Can you give me a hint as to where in that massive folder of photo pass photos I might find the ones of the DATW group with Aladdin and Jasmine?

Hey Don. Can you give me a hint as to where in that massive folder of photo pass photos I might find the ones of the DATW group with Aladdin and Jasmine?

They are surrounded around this one Dodie.

Image0727.jpg

http://i686.photobucket.com/albums/vv228/podcast_cruise/dpuck1998/Image0727.jpg

That picture is awesome! We need to link it somewhere else to share with everyone. I love Tracy plopped down between them, even better if you hear the story of what Jasmine said to her when she said she was going to steal Aladdin away from her. LOL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter