• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Everyone Uploaded Their Pictures To Photobucket? - UPDATE ON POST 58.

Madi100

DIS Veteran
Don set up a photobucket account for cruisers to share their pictures. I uploaded mine all to facebook, but forgot about Photobucket. I need to get that done. James did a better job taking pictures of other people than I did, but I do have a few to share.

I still need to upload mine...i'll get around to it today or tomorrow :)

I uploaded everything off my memory cards. Except the Karaoke video. Photobucket said the file was too large.

We have ours on Facebook, but not on Photobucket yet; that will be rectified soon :)

I'm uploading a bunch of Muddy Buddy photos right now. I'll be uploading a bunch of pre & post cruise pictures as well soon.

Will everyone have a link to the photobucket accounts so we can see the pictures?

I am woefully behind getting photos up. Hopefully by this weekend.

I think i've narrowed our pics down to around 1000 for the group photobucket account...I tried to eliminate anything that didn't pertain to the cruise and pre/post cruise group activities...I'm slowly uploading to the group account!

I think i've narrowed our pics down to around 1000 for the group photobucket account...I tried to eliminate anything that didn't pertain to the cruise and pre/post cruise group activities...I'm slowly uploading to the group account!

What is the group account to upload to?? I can upload mine as well.

is there any chance that the non-cruisers will be able to view the photobucket pictures?

i'd love to see them...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter