Has Everyone Uploaded Their Pictures To Photobucket? - UPDATE ON POST 58.

Please, Please, Please! Can I see your Cruise Photos too?

What is a photo bucket and How cen I see pictures of all of you having a great time?

I will let John know as soon as he gets home from work tonight.
Thanks, Nicole :thumbsup2

I uploaded my pics over the weekend - don't think there were that many :confused3 (compared to Brandies folder :scared1:) but I will check tonight for any 'scenic' ones that don't need to be there.

Maybe next year we should pay for a Flickr account as the capacity is massive :confused3 Don't forget there is space on this site as well, don't have the URL but I'm sure someone will ;)

Great pics by the way - I spent almost a whole day looking at these :goodvibes
Tee hee...sorry...I gave DH the responsibility of taking pictures on this cruise. I told him that I wanted LOTS of pics of everyone...I think we took nearly 3000 pictures! :scared1: I only uploaded the ones that pertained to the cruise and group activities...I think...:laughing:

Just a reminder, if you have uploaded your pictures to Photobucket, don't move them.

Thanks

I checked with the boss (Don) because he originally set up the first photo bucket account and it was password protected. He was PMing everyone who wanted access to upload the photos so only those that asked for the password was gaining access to the pictures. In the end, Nicole set up a 2nd account and posted the infohere so it didn't make sense to me to have one account private and the other public. Don said it was okay to provide the info for the first photo bucket account here:

account: podcast_cruise
password: disney

Sorry for those that were requesting PMs. I didn't know and didn't want to make Don mad at me. I heard he has guns and knows what to do with them :eek:

I checked with the boss (Don) because he originally set up the first photo bucket account and it was password protected. He was PMing everyone who wanted access to upload the photos so only those that asked for the password was gaining access to the pictures. In the end, Nicole set up a 2nd account and posted the infohere so it didn't make sense to me to have one account private and the other public. Don said it was okay to provide the info for the first photo bucket account here:

account: podcast_cruise
password: disney

Sorry for those that were requesting PMs. I didn't know and didn't want to make Don mad at me. I heard he has guns and knows what to do with them :eek:

Well the first part is true...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter