• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

During our trip 2/2010 I saw Tom cruise, Katie Holmes, and suri in fantasyland. They were in line and riding dumbo. Katie and suri rode while Tom took pictures and signed autographs for fans

We saw Hugh Jackman at Cape May during breakfast on Friday, June 13th. Everyone left he and his family in peace. Pretty cool to see him though!

We have seen several people, but the most memorable was when we saw Antonio Banderas with his (then toddler) daughter Stella, and Dakota Johnson at DL.

It actually took us awhile to figure out who he was, but when he asked us a question about smoking at DL, we were close enough to see who it was. He looked different in person. We took a sneaky photo from a distance, (posed family members as he was walking up from behind them) and he looked exactly like he does in movies in the photo.

My daughter used to work at DL, so her list of celeb sitings is pretty long.

Staying at the Grand Floridian I saw Danny do into and Rhea Pearlman back in the 90s and was on a monorail with Roseanne once in the same car.

At Disneyland I saw Joey Fatone and Kourtney Kardashian (if she is a celebrity)

I saw the Lopez twins of the NBA tonight walking into the exit of Tower of Terror. I am assuming they had some sort of vip access to the ride.

We sat next to Kathy Lee and Frank Gifford and their children at the Polynesian dinner show about 12 years ago. They were so friendly...they started talking to us while we were trying to remain "cool". Frank let my son try on his NFL Hall of Fame ring and they took photos with all of us and signed autographs. It was a memorable evening!

On Memorial Day weekend this year, DW and I ran into Dick Vitale at Tony's Restaurant. Although I already knew him through work, so it was more of the fact that I've never randomly ran into someone familiar at the parks without planning it.

Other than that, I ran into both of the Dukes of Hazard, who have apparently been sighted a lot in this thread, at MGM back in 1989.

Although I wish my cousin posted here, because he was a CM for over a decade back in the 80s/90s, and met tons of people. The only story I remember particularly sticking out was from when he was a bellhop at one of the resorts and John Travolta arrived to check in. He handled his luggage and took it to his room, and when Travolta tipped him, he gave him exactly $99. And as my cousin tells it, "Because of some weird religion he's into, I forgot what it's called, he couldn't actually give me $100." This was back in the early-90s before many people knew what Scientology was.

In 1982 by the Jungle Cruise I saw Rob Lowe. In 1996 I saw Whoopie Goldberg near Space Mountain.

It was relatively quick and in passing both times but one week we saw one of the female stars of SNL (can't remember what her name was)

A few weeks later we were walking Lady Tremaine out to her meet & greet spot and she said "don't look now, but that's Celine Dion" and sure enough, she was sitting outside the Friar's Nook with her family!

I saw Joey from *NSYNC in MK! He was getting on Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh. It was marathon weekend so he had the medal on :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter