• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

This didn't happen to me, but when my brother was in the 6th grade or so, he went to Disneyland with his school. Anyways, he got hurt on Tom Sawyer's Island and guess who was there and came to see if my brother was okay? None other than THE Tom Hanks.

This didn't happen to me, but when my brother was in the 6th grade or so, he went to Disneyland with his school. Anyways, he got hurt on Tom Sawyer's Island and guess who was there and came to see if my brother was okay? None other than THE Tom Hanks.

Well, I guess he *has* played a doctor at some point. Very cool!

Tom Cruise Presidents Day Weekend Feb 2009, Kelly Ripa (during the filming of the Christmas Parade) Dec 2009 and and the Jonas Brothers (also filiming the Christmas Parade) and Celine Dion in Grand Floridian filming for the Christmas Parade (it was raining so they filmed her inside singing)

We were at WDW during the parade taping in 2008. My DD was a huge Hannah Montana fan at the time so seeing Miley made the trip extra special.

6583716367_23e26bfcbd_z.jpg
[/url] Miley Cyrus by Captured by Amy, on Flickr[/IMG]

We saw Wynonna Judd last Tuesday at WDW. She had a tour guide and her fiancee and i think her kids with her.

Are there usually celebs in WDW during 4th July?

We saw Benjamin Franklin, Betsy Ross, and Colonial Mickey, Donald, and Goofy. They spend the day on July 4th at the American Adventure in Epcot.

(OK, I really hope you know I am kidding.)

The Franklin and Ross characters were fascinating to see, talk to and take pictures with.

We (and about 10 other people) rode the Prince Charming carrousel with Tom and Suri Cruise just before 1 AM during EMH in early August. (Our only other unscheduled celebrity sighting was Sandra Oh boarding DCA's California Screamin' in June 2011.) We've often wondered how many celebs we simply wouldn't recognize.

He was my favorite on Idol that year. I would love to meet Ace.

He was my favorite, too that year! I met him before but not in DIsney World. I used to work at a hotel in Minnesota and he had stayed at our hotel. I was the one to check him in :-) He was really nice and was a HUGE flirt. I've never seen someone bat their eyelashes so much when asking where the nearest grocery store was lol.

I saw Derek Lowe (formerly of the Red Sox, Dodgers, Braves etc) with his family at Animal Kingdom back in 2003. I was in line to pick up our pictures at the front of the park, and I actually noticed his (then) wife, who I thought looked so familiar. I had the Red Sox Wives Cookbook, and recognized her from that when I realized who he was....I just saw this really tall guy in front of me! I had also gotten his autograph (in that same cookbook) when I was at a game in Seattle, so I used that as my "way in." I was trying so hard to keep cool and not say anything stupid! Anyway, I asked if I could take a picture with him, and he was very nice; no one else in line seemed to know who he was anyway....it was right before spring training too. My DH was outside the store and I was so excited when I told him - there were some people with Red Sox shirts on that ran in the store but he was already walking toward the buses. All I could think of was "Jeez, I can't believe he takes the bus...sucka!"

DH also thinks we saw Chris Elliot one time, but I can't remember if it was WDW or DL. I thought we saw Jamie Lee Curtis at DCA too, but I couldn't be sure, and DH was making wise crack remarks about her gender "rumors...":eek:

I saw the "Cake Boss" (I don't even know his real name ;) ) during Jersey week a few years back. He was getting a guided tour and we were in front of the castle.

Early May 2012 I was waiting for a friend to get off of ToT and I heard some teens near me saying that Miley Cyrus was in the park. Didn't think much of it, but not two minutes after my friend joined me who walked by but Miley herself! She was in the middle of a plaid/security triangle, with several friends/entourage as well, but she was focused entirely on her phone lol. We followed discreetly for a little bit to grab a pic as evidence; I'm not a fan but she was my first celeb sighting ever! :)

I rode Expedition Everest with the Jonas brothers year before last. They had a concert in tampa that my daughter had gone to the night before, and unfortunately she decided not to get up early and go to the park with me and was with her mother. Security stepped in front of me when I was next in line for single rider, and they were deposited in front of me. The were friendly and chatted before boarding. My daughter didnt forgive me for 2 days.....

Used to work at HS (1999), so I saw Britney Spears, Jennifer Love Hewitt, Joey McIntyre, O-Town, 98*, *N Sync, Jesse (the MTV V-Jay), and probably others I'm forgetting...also saw Joey Fatone at Pleasure Island. When on vacation there in Oct 2011, saw the Cake Boss at the Indy show.

I like that one best! Love Tom Hanks! Huge star!

Saw Tom Bergeron at the M K at Gaston'sTavern tavern taping segments for the last slow of the season for Funniest Home Videos on April13, 2013. The director kept making them do the segment over and over and over. We were over in the corner by the a throws and Gaston was in our area and he had to walk out of the. Tavern. He rolled his eyes at us a few times, but that is suppose to be his character. It was also very early in the morning.

On April 6, 2013, I stumbled across Jodi Benson filming segments for the "Part of Her World: Jodi Benson's Voyage To New Fantasyland" bonus feature that will be on the upcoming Little Mermaid Blu-ray set. :)

Over the years at Disneyland we saw Jane Seymour Steve Martin And richard thomas a d the back of what i was told was johnny depps head. At wdw in 2009 I saw Patrick Dempsey with his family. And we have seen many celebrities at the Christmas parade and Candlelight processional.

We met Stephen Tyler at the Polynesian dinner show in December '05! I was sitting right next to him for the whole dinner and show, he signed our menu and took pictures with us, he was really nice!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter