• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Has Anyone Ever Seen A Celebrity In Wdw

As the original poster of this thread, I once again will be going to WDW and I'm almost sure I WILL NOT SEE A CELEB!!! except of course MICKEY

But I will keep a look out for them

BTW...I just copied and pasted my last reply to this thread:lmao::lmao:

I just came across this great thread! Cool idea.

Back about 15 years ago, we saw Louis Gossett Jr. in the Yacht Club lobby. We were all waiting in line to have holiday pictures taken with Tigger and Pooh Bear. He was taking pictures of his own family and commented to us that our DS2 looked like quite a handful :rotfl:

Summer of 2009, my DH and I were waiting for our 2 kids who were in line for Expedition Everest and 1 car behind them was Dylan and Cole Sprouse from Sweet Life of Zack and Codey. We were jumping up and down trying to get the kids to look behind them but they just thought we were crazy. When the kids saw the video, they finally believed us!!

Heehee, thats what I said to my friend. She didnt get a picture, but said they were standing right next to her. She is staying @ the GF, so maybe she will see them there too!

People.com has a picture of Courtney, David and Coco in front of the castle at Disney World!

Been to the World many times, and have never been lucky enough to see anyone even remotely famous. Just my luck I guess. :sad2:

1996 - Oprah flew her whole audience down.

We were not a part of that audience. But we did see her in the afternoon parade.

oprah-sign.jpg

oprah-float.jpg

Last July after riding EE, my sister, some friends, and I were looking in the gift shop when our friends started freaking out. It turns out Michael Jackson's kids were also there and had just rode EE as well. Both Paris and Prince looked at some gifts while their security just hung out slightly behind.

In 2007 my high school choir sang in the Candlelight Processional and my mom was one of the chaperones for our group (in case someone passed out or needed help). While waiting backstage in between shows, Rita Moreno, the narrator for the evening, personally thanked and shook my mom's hand.

I saw Scott Hamilton and Pat Sajak in the same visit, but my sister waited on Wayne Brady and Richard Gere when she was in the college program and didn't even recognize them until they had checked out and the other cast members came over. She's just oblivious, but they probably appreciated it I think.

with Michael Jackson in the late 1980's back when he was at the height of his powers...

I have to confess that I am pretty sure that I wouldn't recognize a celeb. if they bit me.:confused3 I don't look for anybody, I don't recognize anyone unless they are on TV or Movies and that is only when they are actually on TV or in the Movies.

I might notice Sandra Bullock, but other than that...not so much!

We were walking in to Morrocco at Epcot last week. First I saw the VIP guide and then I heard an unmistakable voice with a New Jersey accent. I looked up and saw Buddy, the Cake Boss. It was his wife's voice I heard. By the time I got my camera set, all I got was this:

DSC_0186.jpg

We were walking in to Morrocco at Epcot last week. First I saw the VIP guide and then I heard an unmistakable voice with a New Jersey accent. I looked up and saw Buddy, the Cake Boss. It was his wife's voice I heard. By the time I got my camera set, all I got was this:

DSC_0186.jpg

whoa whoa whoa.... when were you there? I just got back from Disney on Saturday...

I just found this old thread, and I guess we maybe lucky, my 3 DD's met up with David Archuletta at the outlet mall a few years ago and then the next day it was the soft opening of American Idol Experience and they got pics with many of the idol contestants.

But on 2/20 it took the prize when we were walking through the castle at MK and right next to me was Sir Paul McCartney, his wife and daughter. Very cool to see him enjoying his day! My aunt got a picture from the a distant (side view) but once I saw the pic. of him on line with his daughter riding the speedway it confirmed it was truly him, same hat, glasses and clothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter