~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
When lunch was over, Eliza made her way to Care of Magical Creatures.

"No, no idea. Hopefully it's something fun" Eliza answered as they continued walking to the class

While Eliza and James had Care of Magical Creatures, George had Muggle Studies. He enjoys the lesson because he is muggle and knows almost everything already.

The class finished quickly and James and Eliza started walking back to the castle. "What do you want to do now?" James asked Eliza.

"Hmmm. I don't know. Any fun places you wanna go?" Eliza asked.

"yeah. We could do that. It's up to you. I don't have anything to do, and I'm bored, so anything you wanna do is fine with me." Eliza answered.

James went to sleep late that night. He woke up early too. He waited a couple minutes for George to get up before they went to the Great Hall.

James went to the Great Hall and had breakfast. Then he walked to his first class, Herbology. When he got there, the class went by very quick. Then he walked to his next class, Charms.

Eliza caught up to James on the way to charms.
"Hey James. How are you?"

"Good. We have no homework today which is even better. You?" James said as Eliza came from behind him.

"Oh, that's so good." Eliza said. They walked into Charms and took a seat next to each other.

"Yeah, me too." Eliza agreed.
Like James predicted, the class flew by and they were heading off to lunch soon. They took a seat at the table and Eliza grabbed some Chicken soup.

occ: we accendentally skipped potions. oh well.

James grabbed his usual, a sandwich. "What class do you have next?" James asked. "I have Divination."

occ: whoops!

"Same." Eliza said finishing off her soup. When they were done they made their way to divination.
"Do you know what we're doing today?" Eliza asked

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter