~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
Eliza had wanted to finish looking at the chain and note, but Rayna had took them with her when she suddenly got sick. She wanted to go see her, but Rayna had went to her common room.
Eliza made her way to the Great Hall, for some lunch. She sat down at the Gryffindor table, and grabbed some spaghetti.

George walked over to the Great Hall for dinner, hoping to find James but didn't see him. He went to sit with Eliza. He grabbed some cottage pie and some bread and started to eat. "I saw Rayna run by a short while ago. She looked ill. You know what that was about?" He asked Eliza.

"Not really. Some guy stole her necklace in Hogsmeade and we found it, burned, and we found a note. But before we could read it, she ran off sick, with it." Eliza said taking a bite of spaghetti.

"sounds terrible yet pretty interesting" George said. "You read the note yet?"

"No, we found it two pieces and we were trying to put it back together, but she ran off, sick. And of course, she took it with her. I think something in the note may have made her sick." Eliza said. She finished her spaghetti.

"Maybe it was a spell" George said as they both finished eating and made their way back to the Common Room.

OOC: What house is she in?

occ: i think Ravenclaw. but Im not sure. I gotta go now though. Sorry. I'll see ya later.

"Yeah., maybe" Eliza agreed. When they arrived at the common room, Eliza went in and took a seat by the fire.

George walked into the Common Room and sat in his favourite chair. He Accio'ed his favourite book (Yes, George actually finally managed to learn the spell!) and started to read.

"Hey George! I finally found you! I've been looking for you all day!" James said as he came running in. "What do you want to do now that I've found you?"

"Hey James, i've been looking for you too. I wanted to get to Hogsmeade but it's too late now" George said as James seemed to appear from nowhere.

Eliza sat in the common room, reading Twilight.

occ: my obsession. LOL. It's pretty sad when you are talking about things like that in a game!

James saw Eliza reading. He was going to go say hi but he didn't think she would hear him because she was deep into her book. Instead, James got out a book and started reading too.

When James sat down, Eliza looked up.

"Hi James. I didn't see you there. How are you? I haven't seen you all day! Where did you disappear to?" She asked.

"I dont know. I must have forgotten about the ride to Hogsmeade. Where were you?" James asked. "Want to get something to eat?"

"Yeah, might as well. So, what did you do all day?" She asked as they walked down to the Great Hall.

occ:what day and time is it at hogwarts??

occ: saturday and I guess late dinner time, like 8 or 8:30. Something like that.

"I just walked around the castle. Rode my broom around a bit." James said. "How about you? What did you do all day?"

"Sounds fun!" Eliza answered as they sat down at the table to eat, "I went to hogsmeade with Rayna. Something strange happened. Somebody stole her necklace, and we found it destroyed, and with a note, but Rayna ran off sick with the note before I could read it. I would really like to know what it said."
Eliza grabbed a small salad and a dinner roll.

"Weird." James said as he finished eating. "Im going to go back up to the common room and go to bed. See ya!" James walked upstairs to the common room and went to bed.

occ: Got to go. see ya.

occ: okay, bye!

ALittle while after James had left, Eliza made her way upstairs, and read her book.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter