~harry Potter Rpg~

For this RPG Where should Hogwarts be?

• In the English Countryside (in the books)

• On an Island off of New York City, USA

• Somewhere else (PM Me)

Results are only viewable after voting.
occ: oh. okay. just wondering.

James said by to Lucia and went to his next class, Transfiguration. It went by fairly quick and then James walked to History of Magic.

They had homework in HOM. They had to do a report on famous witches and wizards. James had it almost done when it was time for lunch. He walked to the Great Hall and sat down and started to eat.

James walked to Hagrid's hut. He finished his day of classes there. Then he walked back to the castle and walked to the common room. Then he went to bed.

James woke up and walked down to the great hall. He ate his usual breakfast and wandered the castle waiting for the carraiges to Hogsmeade.

George was in bed until pretty late. He had been struggling with all his homework and decided to do it all the night before. He didn't get to bed until 4:00 so he slept until about 1:00. He had missed both breakfast and lunch and missed the carriages to Hogsmeade. He got changed and went down the the Great Hall to see if there was anyone he recognised.

James was at Hogsmeade and didnt know any one there. He decided to call Hedwig and he gave him a letter for George. It told George to meet him in Hogsmeade, or where ever George wanted to meet at. Then Hedwig went off to find George. While James was waiting, he got some candy at the candy shop.

George was about to go to the library when Hedwig flew into him carrying a message from James. George sent a message back saying to meet at the statue outside the Shrieking Shack in about half an hour, and started to walk down to Hogmeade.

James just finished buying his candy when Hedwig came flying down to him. James read the note and started walking to the Shrieking Shack.

Pretty soon, George had made it into Hogsmeade which had recently been coated with a layer of thick snow (OOC: I wish -_- :() and made his way to the Shrieking Shack. James was already standing by the statue so he went over to say hello.

"Anything new in Hogsmeade? If not, let's go to the book store." George said.

"I think there is a new pet store if you want a pet." James told George. "I could help you pick the pet out too if you want one."

"Nah, i'm not very good with animals" George said as they walked along. "Let's just go to the bookstore. I want to see if Leonard Fransid has released his new book yet"

"Okay. I need a new DADA spell book anyway." James said as they started walking to the bookstore.

George looked around the store but couldn't find the book. He picked up a book which sounded interesting and went to buy it. Straight after he just didn't feel like being at Hogsmeade anymore and also felt sick. He told James this.

"Okay. You can go back on the carraiges and I'll stay here and look some more." James said as George walked over to the carraiges. James went back into the book shop and bought his DADA book. Then he found the book George was looking for so he bought it for him. James walked into the new pet shop and looked around.

James bought some owl treats for Hedwig. Then he walked back to the castle. He found George. He was looking better. "Feeling any better?" James asked as George turned around. James handed him the book he wanted. "Thought you might like this." James then went up to the common room after that. He put all his stuff away. Then he sat down by the fire and started to read his DADA spellbook.

James got tired of reading so he went down to the Great Hall and had some dinner. He looked around the Gryffindor table for someone he knew.

James finished eating and he started walking around the castle looking for Eliza. He hasn't seen her in a while.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter