Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
DisneyJan, got some inserts from a friend today. Will be clipping tonight and getting an envie ready for you tomorrow. Will let you know when it goes out. Hope you had a nice Easter!

ElliBelle~Did you receive my envie last week?

LUVMYTINK~Your envie went out this morning, it's a pretty good sized one. :thumbsup2

Got my first envelope from Amy today! I've gone through it all... WOW there was a lot! Sending off to my new buddy Kathy tomorrow!

Anne envie went out in time this week !!!You said yo received 1 envie , there should have been 2 so you may get it tomorrow or maybe next week with the PO the way it can be.
Diana received your envie on saturday Thanks !!

Got my first envelope from Amy today! I've gone through it all... WOW there was a lot! Sending off to my new buddy Kathy tomorrow!

glad you got it....It was a little extreme so sorry about that.

I have a little one I'm sending this week.

Wow! A Marine! Semper Fi! My Dad was a Marine (always a Marine) in WWII. He always made us stand for the Marine Corps Hymn. He is still alive at 87. :love:

Welcome! And thank you for your service! Deb

Thank you, DH has been in for over 18 yrs and I grew up as a Navy brat ( Dad retired about 10 yrs ago after serving 30 yrs).

Big envie went out to Helen yesterday! Also got an envelope from my sender yesterday. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter