Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
EASTER.gif

To all my fellow riders !!!

Just like Kingdomheart2 I have also been a bad train rider....I received my bags from Alyssa810 last week but my excuse is finishing finals and packing for our little getaway....We (DD8 and I) loved the bags..thank you so much...

Corinna, this was a good idea...we should do some sort of swap each month to celebrate something...May is Mother's day????:banana:

Alyssa, a white envelope coming to you this week.
Got some coupons from Amanda, added a few more (some expiring next week).
Happy Shopping!:cool1: Deb

no inserts today so does that mean I don't mail any coupons out? I only have about 10 in the envie right now. Seems kinda sad after that monster I mailed last week.
:confused3

I am so sorry Amy. I got tied up last week and mailed yours late. I am leaving now to mail one from the PO. I didnt get any inserts this week either but I have the ones from my buddy and the ones from my All You magazine to mail to you.

perhaps an odd post but here goes.

I'm not on your train but I do have a lot of coupons on hand....I cut all of them out and typically share with other mommies in my area but still have a bunch.

If anyone on the train is located in Wake Forest NC or in NE Raleigh and would like to meet up and take the coupons to add to your train please PM me.

no inserts today so does that mean I don't mail any coupons out? I only have about 10 in the envie right now. Seems kinda sad after that monster I mailed last week.
:confused3
I would go ahead and hold off. Doesn't make much sense to mail out 10 coupons. I have it listed as an optional week due to Easter, if you didn't get any from your buddy this last week then you won't have any to mail today. Maybe just post something to your buddy, lilsweetpea, that you won't be sending this week. :confused3 Thanks for asking. :thumbsup2

Corinna, this was a good idea...we should do some sort of swap each month to celebrate something...May is Mother's day????:banana:
:eek:every month:eek: Just kidding. We usually do a swap around Christmas, this is the second year for the Earth Day reusable bag swaps. BUT, we do a summer swap, that we did last year that is SO FUN, and I will be sending out info on that VERY SOON!!!!!! :banana:

Amy, you will probaby get the envie I mailed to you last week by today. Maybe you could mail to your buddy tomorrow. I mailed another one this morning so you should get it by Wed - Thurs.

This looks so great! I'm really interested, but I wanted to ask first just how big are these envelopes of coupons? Will there be hundreds to choose from or just a handful? Thanks!

This looks so great! I'm really interested, but I wanted to ask first just how big are these envelopes of coupons? Will there be hundreds to choose from or just a handful? Thanks!

It depends !!If your sender has lots of inserts to clip from plus a sender who sends her large envies it would be LARGE!! All the train requires is that you buy a sunday paper with the inserts cut out what you want and keep and cut and mail the others to your person !! Obviously include any Blinkees or tear pads c/os you find . Apart from the benefit of having access to lots more coupons we are a very friendly bunch and have other fun things going on throughout the year. We share tips etc too !!Just pm Corrina our Fearless Leader and she will take it from there !!:hug:

Oooohhhh!!! I'd LOVE to do this!!! I don't 'do' coupons yet, but I've been DYING to get started. I see my friends with huge amounts of food for very little, and I don't see how they do it! I want to learn! :)

Sounds good to me...I got 1.5 large envies over the weekend and will mail out tomorrow for gardengalb4

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter