• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.

GARYDEB-this week is an off week, but I am still going to try and get an envie or two out to you....will let you know for sure when and how many :)

I got my Secret Santa gift from DisneyJan on Friday. What a surprise; I wasn't expecting it this early! She sent me a few Yankee Candle votives and votive burner and some notecards. Thanks so much!

Michelle, coupons are headed your way tomorrow!

Thank you Lori for the entry codes for a Disney Cruise !! I am passing one along to Gwen and will be entering us in it !!
Gwen I will have an envie to mail out this week but prolly not till Thursday!! Dang work keeps interfering !!!!!!!

Thanks Debi. I have 2 envies to send to Mallory in the morning. Hope everyone had a great holiday.

Did anyone else get a P&G saver in today's paper like I did? Brandi have you been getting my envelopes ok. I receiveed one back yesterday so I took out the coupons that expire tomorrow and sent the rest.

mskayjay - I'm not sure when I'll get this week's out to you. It probably won't be until the end of the week. I won't be sending one next week, since we'll be at WDW!!!!!

I got the P&G yesterday, too. I'll be sending out an envelope at some point this week.

mskayjay - I woke up wicked early, so I got everything cut and in the mail this morning!!!

I am interested in joining!!! I have been a rider before and had to take a break, but am ready to get back on!!!

mskayjay got my box today. I went through it tonight & put the coupons from this week & it is off to you tomorrow lilsweetpea.

Sorry I didn't post about my received and sent last week girls. We actually went away for an overnight on Saturday just to have some alone time! lol

Jen thank you so much darlin! Great envie as always. Doreen glad you got it and hope there was lots you could use. There was no way an envelope was going to work! lol I have two different ones that I tried to cram it all in and it was like doing my own version of Goldilocks and the 3 bears....."this envie is too small, this envie is still too small......oh heck...where's a box!" lol

And we are off this week, right? Jen you are too cute that you still sent! You didn't need to do that. I hope you have a great time at Disney. I'll have to send you a PM about the "drama" going on with a business down there. :lmao:

Dznybound~I was able to put together an evnie for you this week, I mailed it yesterday. :thumbsup2

Nena~I don't remember if I let you know that I got my envie last week or not....but I did get it. Thank-you. My parents have been here for Thanksgiving, so I have been kind of busy, plus trying to wrap up this quarter of school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter