Grocery Coupon Train

Status
Not open for further replies.
Debi, thank you so so much for the ornament! I love it!!! I hung it on the tree as soon as opened it. You made my day. :hug:

akenneson-received your envie from last week.

kingdomheart2-mailed an envie yesterday.

Have a Great Week :banana:
Debbie

Anne, sent a box out to you yesterday. Meant to send it on Monday, but line at P.O. out the door......geez, I didn't think Holiday mailing started this early. Anyway, hope you can find some in there you can use.

And happy belated Birthday!! :)

Anne, sent a box out to you yesterday. Meant to send it on Monday, but line at P.O. out the door......geez, I didn't think Holiday mailing started this early. Anyway, hope you can find some in there you can use.

Thanks! I will let you know when it comes :goodvibes

I received all of my envelopes while I was gone, thank you :goodvibes

I mailed out today :thumbsup2

Rockiesfan- I just opened two envies. Thank you! I probably would have gotten them sooner but it just too busy right now. Thanks a bunch!

DisneyJan thank you so much for the bday envie!! What a nice surprise!! This is my first bday since being on this train. I think I joined a few months after my birthday last year. You guys rock:thumbsup2

I mailed my gift to my secret santa today!! She should see it sometime around Wed. or Thurs.:rolleyes1

Hi Gwen! Received the box yesterday...Thanks!! :thumbsup2

Thank you DEBBIE AND LAURA envie going out tomorrow to Beth
I'm feeling old today, i became a great aunt last nite:scared1:....seems like only yesterday my neice was born and now she's a mommy:cloud9:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter