Gotta love bounceback! 10th ann. & family vaca PTR-9/201o-WE'RE BACK!

Yay for finding a camera bag, it really is tough to find the right one and not spend over the odds for it too.

Loving the kitty pics, I wish I could cuddle them all :)

Bet your all relaxed now that Joe has gotten the suitcases out :teeth:

Loe the camera bag! Someday I will get a fancy camera a bag like this! What kind of camera do you have? Do you like it? I will be sure to get the consumer model, LOL. =)

Great to "meet" you on the phone today! I'll look for the pretty lady with the schnazzy new camera bag on the 10th. :goodvibes

That does not seem like that many washers/dryers. Perhaps they find not as many do laundry at WL. ;)

I am torn over the whole laundry situation. I may end up doing some...during nap/rest time while I am study if I need to get out of the room. Though...I really don't want to do it while I am on vacation...:upsidedow

Now that is odd to only have that small amount of washer/dryers. I grant you the WL is not spread out like the CSR with separate buildings and such, but you would think they'd have more washers and dryers.

I know what you mean...I hate bringing laundry home, but I hate more taking time out of my vacation to do it too. :headache:

I agree with you Kathy. I hate bringing home laundry and I hate taking time out of vacation. I figured I could do it while the rest of the family was at the pool since I won't wear a bathing suit.....

Yay for finding a camera bag, it really is tough to find the right one and not spend over the odds for it too.

Loving the kitty pics, I wish I could cuddle them all :)

Bet your all relaxed now that Joe has gotten the suitcases out :teeth:

I was so happy when I found the bag! I've been looking for so long.

I will send you Stevie. He's so bad, I could use a break. :lmao:

Mine are packed!!! Joe will probably pack next Thursday night.

Loe the camera bag! Someday I will get a fancy camera a bag like this! What kind of camera do you have? Do you like it? I will be sure to get the consumer model, LOL. =)

I have a Canon Rebel xti. I really love it but it is just so dang heavy.:eek: I've decided to take just two lenses with me. I hope that I am not kicking myself for not taking all three but I just don't want to carry them this year.

Great to "meet" you on the phone today! I'll look for the pretty lady with the schnazzy new camera bag on the 10th. :goodvibes

Aw, you're so sweet. It was so nice to "meet" you too over the phone. I really wish I could have come to the meet in DC. I am still bummed about that. Safe travels to Florida, Liessa. Looking forward to meeting you. Oh, and hey, I get to say this now...."see ya real soon." ;)

That does not seem like that many washers/dryers. Perhaps they find not as many do laundry at WL. ;)

I am torn over the whole laundry situation. I may end up doing some...during nap/rest time while I am study if I need to get out of the room. Though...I really don't want to do it while I am on vacation...:upsidedow

For years I never did laundry when we traveled. Last year was the first year. When the rest of the family was taking a break (pre surgery for Joe and my mom had not been feeling well prior to the trip), I took my journal down to the laundry room and did laundry. It is near the pool where we stayed last year so I could sit there and write notes in my journal. I was done in about 90 minutes. It was so nice not to bring home a "mountain" of laundry.

I know what you mean about being torn about the whole situation. I can't believe I'm now worried about it. :guilty:

I checked in on line yesterday. :banana::banana: I've never used on line check in before so this is a first. I did notice something funny though. There was a spot for special requests but you couldn't write in anything. There were three choices. One was for a fridge (with an extra charge) but we've never had to pay for a fridge in a deluxe before. :confused3 The other two choices were close to transportation and something about a crib, I think. I am hoping that we will get a roon close to my mom's since we linked our ressies together. Here's to hoping.......... :thumbsup2

Yay for single digits and online check-in! I seem to remember that about the special requests when I did it for our trip. Kind of weird they don't have many choices. :confused3

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:for single digits.

The "fridge" is standard on the online form. Since they don't have a different one for the different level of resorts, they have to have the fridge on there for those who stay at values as they have to pay for one if they want one.

Single Digit Dance
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't mind looking after Stevie for a while, as he's just too cute!

Holy crow! I cant believe you are in single digits already! i am totally looking forward to mini TR's via text each night!! is the gramma excited??

Yay for single digits and online check-in! I seem to remember that about the special requests when I did it for our trip. Kind of weird they don't have many choices. :confused3

I thought the same thing...where do we put special requests? I guess it doesn't really matter though. Last year was different because my mom was in a room by herself and we wanted her to be close. Plus, we wanted to be close to Jenn too.

:banana::banana:

Yay for single digits and online check-in

Thanks for dancing with me, Elizabeth! :goodvibes

:woohoo:for single digits.

The "fridge" is standard on the online form. Since they don't have a different one for the different level of resorts, they have to have the fridge on there for those who stay at values as they have to pay for one if they want one.

Good to know, Kathy. I was wondering if that was a change or something.

Single Digit Dance
:banana: :banana: :banana:

I don't mind looking after Stevie for a while, as he's just too cute!

Thanks for dancing with me Stefy. :goodvibes

So, shall I send Stevie via mail or would you prefer to come and pick him up in person? :lmao::rolleyes1:lmao:

Holy crow! I cant believe you are in single digits already! i am totally looking forward to mini TR's via text each night!! is the gramma excited??

I will text you and now that my blackberry takes pictures, if I can figure out how to send them to you, I will. :rolleyes1

CONGRATS ON SINGLE DIGITS:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks for dancing we me, Queen! :goodvibes

:mic::mic::mic: (taps microphone)....

Ahem.........

ONE WEEK LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

I am thankful for a holiday weekend. I have one extra day to get things in order. I think I'm pretty much ready. It's hard to believe that we're going be there in one week. :woohoo:

:dance3::dance3::dance3:

Yay for one week. Hopefully it will just fly by and before you know it you will be in Disney World.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter