Gotta love bounceback! 10th ann. & family vaca PTR-9/201o-WE'RE BACK!

:woohoo::woohoo:on your weight loss this week:woohoo::woohoo: That's awesome!!!

Thanks. :goodvibes

I love that your mums all packed up and ready to :teeth: Your bags will be by your front door before you know it :goodvibes

Congrats on the weigh in, your doing really well :thumbsup2

We were contemplating the Wave but it got bumped off for another restaurant. We will try it one day though :)

Hey everyone, Stefy is in Italy. Is she a lucky girl or what???

Stef, looking forward to hearing about Italy when you return.

Nope, never been to the Wave before. :lmao: that is the perfect thing to say to DD--Mickey or the Princesses are watching, they want her to be good so she can earn a surprise at the end of the week. Of course I don't expect her to be perfect, that would not be realistic. I'm pretty good at recognizing signs of when it is getting to be too much so I hope that holds true in Disney. :wizard:

Every pound is important and hard earned! Keep telling yourself that.

I love it! Mickey or the Princesses are watching!! ;)

Thanks. I just hope I do not gain too much at Disney.

Sophia, congrats on the weigh-in. That's awesome. You are SOOOOOOOO close to your trip now. :)

Thanks. :goodvibes Two weeks from tomorrow.

Congrats on weight loss!!!

Thanks. :goodvibes

So, we're leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow. :woohoo: Yay!!

Last night I couldn't stand it anymore...I packed...well, sorta packed. I put everything in Space Bags since Joe still gave me the stink eye when I mentioned suitcases. :rolleyes1

I packed 15 outfits (will be there 11 days) and 5 extra shirts and 3 extra shorts/capris. I know that I will do laundry but I hope that I packed enough. All I have left to gather are the last minute things and the carry-on stuff.

:cheer2::cheer2: Yay, for packing!!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for packing. I was having problems earlier today. Sometimes my tickers disappear; other times my links were not there. I ended up changing my ticker (combining two into one) and then everything was okay.

Two weeks for you, three weeks for us. :thumbsup2

So, we're leaving 2 weeks from tomorrow. :woohoo: Yay!!

Last night I couldn't stand it anymore...I packed...well, sorta packed. I put everything in Space Bags since Joe still gave me the stink eye when I mentioned suitcases. :rolleyes1

I packed 15 outfits (will be there 11 days) and 5 extra shirts and 3 extra shorts/capris. I know that I will do laundry but I hope that I packed enough. All I have left to gather are the last minute things and the carry-on stuff.

:cheer2::cheer2: Yay, for packing!!!

:woohoo: so so sooo excited for you guys!! I vow that next year I am packing as light as possible! and will do laundry! I hated having so much stuff to lug around..but i'm so OCD and feel like I have to have everything for just in casies!

Two weeks tomorrow....it's almost crunch time!!! Isn't it the best....I love the last couple of weeks before vacation!

So glad you got to "pack" some stuff...it just makes it more real doesn't it?

Hi Sophia!! 2 weeks and pretty soon we get to meet!! You are getting close enough to pack- my packing happens first thing tomorrow!! :thumbsup2

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo: for packing. I was having problems earlier today. Sometimes my tickers disappear; other times my links were not there. I ended up changing my ticker (combining two into one) and then everything was okay.

Two weeks for you, three weeks for us. :thumbsup2

I see that my tickers are back. Although I had to recreate next year's. :confused3

Woo hoo.....two weeks!! And three for you!!!!!!!

:woohoo: so so sooo excited for you guys!! I vow that next year I am packing as light as possible! and will do laundry! I hated having so much stuff to lug around..but i'm so OCD and feel like I have to have everything for just in casies!

I told myself that I was packing light too this year but then I freaked a bit because if I did that, it would force me to do laundry...and what if I didn't want to? :lmao:

Two weeks tomorrow....it's almost crunch time!!! Isn't it the best....I love the last couple of weeks before vacation!

So glad you got to "pack" some stuff...it just makes it more real doesn't it?

It does make it more real when you can actually get stuff together and pack. I am going to get the suitcases out this weekend...probably Sunday. I will keep them in my home office so that they are out of Joe's way. :rolleyes1

Hi Sophia!! 2 weeks and pretty soon we get to meet!! You are getting close enough to pack- my packing happens first thing tomorrow!! :thumbsup2

Got your PM, thanks!! :thumbsup2 Yep, 2 weeks from tonight! Karin will also be at Epcot that same night.

Let the packing begin! :woohoo:

I called Pat at the GF Bakery today to confirm my cake. They still can't tell me what flavor filling I'll get. I really want the amaretto buttercream but if they don't have a wedding cake with that filling, I don't get it. :confused3 What I will get is the custard and strawberry thing. She said I have to call back again later on to see. I figure I will just wait and be surprised.

I also found out that I will not get the TiW discount on the cake. She said that they put it on a separate bill. That stinks, doesn't it? I confirmed that the cake is $115. It started out at $165 so I guess I shouldn't complain. I am still a bit miffed though because it is half the amount of cake that I got last year and I think we paid $185 last year. :sad2: I can't remember and now I can't find the receipt from last year.

I also called to confirm our Wishes Cruise. Originally when we booked there was a MNSSHP that night, but that's changed. We have to be at the WL dock by 8 p.m. I can only assume that it's the same dock where you get the boat to MK. :confused3

My binder is pretty much up to date. I have a few things to add then it's ready to go.

This weekend I will finalize my itinerary cards and laminate them. I don't anticipate any other changes so we're good to go now. :thumbsup2

I don't understand why they can't tell you what your filling will be ? Is it whatever they're making that day? I would just have thought if you special order a cake you should get what you want:confused3 I can't wait to see pictures of it....I'm so excited for you, it's sure coming up fast:cool1:

Hi Sophia,

Just subbing just now, as I have to take Ben for a haircut, but I shall check it all out later!

Di x

Hi Di! So glad that you are here!!! :goodvibes

I don't understand why they can't tell you what your filling will be ? Is it whatever they're making that day? I would just have thought if you special order a cake you should get what you want:confused3 I can't wait to see pictures of it....I'm so excited for you, it's sure coming up fast:cool1:

The issue I guess is the fact that I want Amaretto buttercream. She said that they only make that for wedding cakes. If they have a wedding that day that is asking for Amaretto buttercream, then I get it. If not, too bad. :confused3 I was a bit mad to be honest since last year it didn't seem to be an issue at all. :confused3 She asked me what I'd want if I couldn't have that and I selected the custard and strawberries or whatever it is. Honestly, for $115 for a 10 inch cake, one would think I could get exactly what I want. :scared1: I guess I should be thankful though considering what the original price of the cake was. :scared1:

GUESS WHO GOT TO PACK TODAY???? YAY ME!!! AND JOE GOT THE SUITCASES DOWN WITHOUT ME EVEN ASKING. :hug::love::lovestruc

Today we went to the back to get our vacation loot, as we call it. It's awesome that our grocery store sells Disney gift cards so we don't have to carry cash. And, of course, there are the fuel perks. Anhwho, we got our banking done today. :woohoo:

After banking we went to breakfast and honestly, mine was the pitts. I am trying to stick with the diet and I got an egg white omlet with mushrooms and onions. Honestly, it was like eating rubber. :sick: Nasty. He could tell I was bummed about it so he was trying to make me feel better...I think that's why I got to pack. :goodvibes

GUESS WHO GOT TO PACK TODAY???? YAY ME!!! AND JOE GOT THE SUITCASES DOWN WITHOUT ME EVEN ASKING. :hug::love::lovestruc

Today we went to the back to get our vacation loot, as we call it. It's awesome that our grocery store sells Disney gift cards so we don't have to carry cash. And, of course, there are the fuel perks. Anhwho, we got our banking done today. :woohoo:

After banking we went to breakfast and honestly, mine was the pitts. I am trying to stick with the diet and I got an egg white omlet with mushrooms and onions. Honestly, it was like eating rubber. :sick: Nasty. He could tell I was bummed about it so he was trying to make me feel better...I think that's why I got to pack. :goodvibes

Joe, you are a GREAT hubby. And, Sophia, I'm sorry your breakfast was nasty -- it sounds nasty (but then I hate mushrooms :lmao:).

I can't believe how close you are. :)

party: your ticker says one week party:

:laughing: I want to pack too but it will be next weekend when I do. DD's clothes are mostly packed but I need to wash them yet along with mine and DH's clothes. I hope to have everything finished and packed by Labor Day besides the last minute stuff. :goodvibes

Hey Girlie!!

Popping in to say howdy! I guess $115 is better than $185. Still, a discount would have been great!

Happy packing, my friend! That's sure makes things real, doesn't it!?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter