Glennbo’s City, Sand, and Savanna PTR - TR Link (pg 73)

I'm in! I loved reading your last report -- your family just seems to have a great time with each other. I'll do my best to keep up.... :thumbsup2

I am a long time lurker of your trip reports.

I have to say thanks for making my day. I got so excited when I saw "Glennbo's PTR"!!! :yay:

I'm here!!!!!!!!! How very nice of you to get your dad out of the doghouse! What a lot of wonderful wonderful things to celebrate, I can't wait!

I am talking about the ones actually embedded INTO the TR!

I'm sorry, I'm missing it. I see Orlando Stroller Rentals at the very top of the page, but other than that....:confused3

GLENNBO!!! Thanks so much for letting me know about your PTR - I haven't been around much and totally lost track of a lot of DISers over the past year. We just got back from a big ol' WDW trip with DIS friends who became real life friends and had a blast... but I just don't have a TR in me. I've been enjoying a strictly reader role, so I'm very happy to tag along on yours! :yay:

:yay: V! :welcome: I've missed you! I looked in on your blog a couple of times, but didn't see much activity there either, so I'm glad you swung back around here! I'm glad to read that you're still taking trips to WDW and enjoying life. How's Leo? I like the new pictures in your signature.

Wouldn't be the DIS without some tangentalism, right?

You know it.

:banana: LOVE Kidani! Stayed there last summer, again last week, and just booked it for this summer.

We love it there too. Although...when planning the planning for the trip, (yes, I meant planning for the planing), I did consider maybe trying a different resort...but with my Mom coming, it had to be Kidani. I want her to see it.

Oh yes, generational mixes are always interesting... looking forward to more! :thumbsup2

Hopefully, everyone'll still be happy by the end of the week. <fingers crossed>

I'm in! (New Year's Resolution: work less. DIS more.)

Howdy Nory! :welcome: What a great resolution!

And a durn good one too.

Judy and I went to see that one in the theater, but she became ill and had to leave. To this day, she's never seen the whole thing.

If you ever get stuck with a Q you can't rid yourself of, the game accepts Qi as a legitimate word.

I know, my sister just played that on me yesterday. :headache:

I'm in! I found your last TR thanks to Stringbean's current PTR and enjoyed it a lot! I'm looking forward to another adventure with you and yours! (Is that too many exclamation marks? Wait. Can there be too many exclamation marks?)

Hi and :welcome:! Any friend of Stringbean's is a friend of mine!

Of course that's not too many exclamation points!!!! You can use as many as you want here on the DIS! ;)

I'm glad you enjoyed the last TR, hopefully this one will be fun as well.

I'm in! I loved reading your last report -- your family just seems to have a great time with each other. I'll do my best to keep up.... :thumbsup2

Hi Darla! :welcome: I'm glad you're here. We do have a great time together, but I'll be honest, I usually leave the squabbles out of the trip reports...and we definitely have our share of those.

I just saw that you have a PTR going, I'll have to get over there shortly.

I am a long time lurker of your trip reports.

All right! Thanks for coming out of lurkerdom Shelly! And :welcome:

I have to say thanks for making my day. I got so excited when I saw "Glennbo's PTR"!!! :yay:

Thank you so much! I read this to my family and they are in disbelief. Then they asked, "what can you possibly write about 5 months before the trip???" I said, "You." :rotfl2:

I'm here!!!!!!!!! How very nice of you to get your dad out of the doghouse! What a lot of wonderful wonderful things to celebrate, I can't wait!

:welcome: Cynthia! Your multi-generational trip a few months ago has given me hope that I can possibly pull this off. :goodvibes

How funny you should mention the adds. My reports always feature Owners Locker and Vera Bradley! I always wondered how they knew? I too am anxious to see your dates, we might share some savannah time before we head to Beach Club. Will you still be around for the big fourth of July DIS meets?

Looks like it was a good day to check the DIS early in the morning and then not look again for a while......... :guilty:

Even Dan AND Kathy beat me here....... :sad2: Next thing you know, Dan will be wanting me to let him win at Words with Friends too!!! :)
You beat me Marv !! For those of you following Dan's and My joint ptr !!!Dan has updated Today so see ya over there !! Shameless Plug I know:rotfl2::rotfl2:

Hi Darla! :welcome: I'm glad you're here. We do have a great time together, but I'll be honest, I usually leave the squabbles out of the trip reports...and we definitely have our share of those.

Thanks! Squabbles are normal and natural. The good times make up for those. :thumbsup2

I just saw that you have a PTR going, I'll have to get over there shortly.

~~snip~~

Thank you so much! I read this to my family and they are in disbelief. Then they asked, "what can you possibly write about 5 months before the trip???" I said, "You." :rotfl2:

Thanks -- there's not a lot on the PTR yet, but it's getting underway. And as for a PTR five months out -- you'll just have to check how far out mine is!! :rotfl2:

How funny you should mention the adds. My reports always feature Owners Locker and Vera Bradley! I always wondered how they knew?

Probably Great Biscuit can tell us for sure, but I suspect the site reads the cookies on your machine and gives you an ad to match where you've surfed. I get a LOT of Disney ads when I go on other websites, like Photobucket.

I too am anxious to see your dates, we might share some savannah time before we head to Beach Club. Will you still be around for the big fourth of July DIS meets?

Savanna time will be after surf time, but we'll be back home before the July 4th holiday.

I'm in and I agree 2 judy's !!!!!!

:welcome: Rosie! You have always been the best at validating the correct (and already posted) answer. :rotfl2:

You beat me Marv !! For those of you following Dan's and My joint ptr !!!Dan has updated Today so see ya over there !! Shameless Plug I know:rotfl2::rotfl2:

You are allowed shameless plugs Rosie, no problem.

Thanks! Squabbles are normal and natural. The good times make up for those. :thumbsup2

Hopefully when they're older, the good times will be what they remember.

Thanks -- there's not a lot on the PTR yet, but it's getting underway. And as for a PTR five months out -- you'll just have to check how far out mine is!! :rotfl2:

:rotfl2: I noticed! You're going in October -- 4 months later than me, and you stared the PTR a few months ago. My kids just wouldn't understand, but you've gotta remember: they're not DISers. At least they let me take pictures of their food. :rotfl:

You guys all seem pretty confident on what "Sand" and "Savanna" are....any guesses on what "City" means???

:scratchin

HEY Glen! :wave2:

I am going to try to keep up with what you have going on here... I see many of the regulars have already joined. :wave:

To Glenn, Judy and family

untitled3.png

Interesting....I'm showing one for "Rosetta Stone" right now. Marlene wants to get that to learn french.

I think it reads your mind -- and you're hungry!

Sounds like fun.

Yep, that's it - Marlene was thinking about French, and I was hungry!:rotfl:

I am talking about the ones actually embedded INTO the TR!

Doh. I knew there was something more brilliant that you meant - I still don't know - I'm always in "Tammie world!" It's fun there!:hippie:

I'm sorry, I'm missing it. I see Orlando Stroller Rentals at the very top of the page, but other than that....:confused3

Oh Thank you! Welcome to my world!:hippie:

I had to come back and comment on how much I enjoyed your pictures. You know - the ones I couldn't see at work yesterday!

Curious to know your travel details this year. PHL or BWI or driving?????

HEY Glen! :wave2:

I am going to try to keep up with what you have going on here... I see many of the regulars have already joined. :wave:

Hey Tim! :welcome:

Thanks for joining! Yes, a lot of regulars are on board. :yay:

To Glenn, Judy and family

untitled3.png

Thank you Rosie! I wish you a great 2012!

Yep, that's it - Marlene was thinking about French, and I was hungry!:rotfl:

It's a mind reader!

Doh. I knew there was something more brilliant that you meant - I still don't know - I'm always in "Tammie world!" It's fun there!:hippie:

:rotfl2:

Oh Thank you! Welcome to my world!:hippie:

It's groovy here! :hippie:

US City Walk?:confused3

Thank you for guessing!

But no, that's not it.

I had to come back and comment on how much I enjoyed your pictures. You know - the ones I couldn't see at work yesterday!

Thanks! I went with a lot of action shots!
eat.gif

:laughing:

Curious to know your travel details this year. PHL or BWI or driving?????

They're not pinned-down yet. I'm still checking flights, but....cost saving measures are looking more and more likely. :rolleyes:

howdy glenn 2 judys prob first and only one ill win

So late to the game and only at post #3 but of course Dan beat me to it.

2 Judys :cool1:

Little thing like Disney is the cause for my delay. I will catch up eventually.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter