Girl's Thread : Pick your title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ugh. This weather is going to be the death of me. Remind me not to move to Seattle.

It's about 49 degrees and incredibly foggy right now. I've done nothing all day but go to the bathroom and lay down in the living room. Yes, I skipped school. Oh freaking well.

I would love to have a day thats like that, just to lounge. Lucky girl!

Consider yourself lucky... well, kind of lucky. I'm glad I dont my period every 3 weekd. Mine comes every 28 days but lasts for about 10 days, sometime more, sometimes a little less. But I start PMSing about 9 days before I actually start, and my cramps are usually so bad that I can barely walk.
Mine comes at the end of every month, the very last week. This works out quite well for my disney trip, so i'm hoping that it does not get messed up.

Ok, that 'pregnant man' is preggo again. Why not call him a flat chested woman, with a uterus that happens to have a beard????????????????????????????????????????

Theres nothing interesting about it!

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20240095,00.html

I gotta agree.
The pregnant man story never really captured my interest.

And with all this period talk.
I have the most irregular period. Ever.
My doctor doesn't think it's going to change, either. It comes randomly, skips a month or two, jumps around.
It's annoying, but I don't get it as often as everyone else, so silver lining.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter