Girl's Thread : Pick your title.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pregnant man is nothing but a woman. You can dress it up any way you want, but it's still a woman. If it has female parts, which clearly it does, it's a woman. No ifs, ands, or buts about it.

Uh oh. My throat is getting really sore. It can only mean one thing, I'm getting sick. :headache:

Uh oh. My throat is getting really sore. It can only mean one thing, I'm getting sick. :headache:

Oh no!
A lot of my friends are all getting sick. I think I'm catching a cold. My nose has been stuffy and my throat has been hurting off and on for a couple days.
Stay healthy Sonya!

Oh no!
A lot of my friends are all getting sick. I think I'm catching a cold. My nose has been stuffy and my throat has been hurting off and on for a couple days.
Stay healthy Sonya!
We were watching a little movie type show, and apparently if you went in an elevator with someone who was sick and they coughed or sneezed, than everyone in the elevator would get sick.

We were watching a little movie type show, and apparently if you went in an elevator with someone who was sick and they coughed or sneezed, than everyone in the elevator would get sick.

Wow. Another reason to avoid elevators.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter