Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since some people already answered this I'll just go ahead and ask.
What is something good about where you live?
I like that we get all four seasons even though the winters can get a little rough. We also have really good water, no joke, we've won contests lol.

Being warm but not humid, the politics, great job opportunities, cleanliness, friendless, and plethora of things to do really in close proximity, being in between two major cities.

It's really green and pretty, and while it doesn't rain often it's not super dry. We can get slivers of snow, but it's only enough to scare the schools into snow days :)

I already said this, but the greenery and trees and the rain. And there's plenty of stuff to do in Portland... lots of bookstores and coffee shops like everywhere, I live only an hour from the beach, and yep that's pretty much it.
One other cool thing about Portland is that they film a lot of movies and TV shows here. We drove past a filming of an episode of Grim (we think, we're not sure) out in the country really close to our house, it was pretty cool.

I like warm weather and it's always really hot here, so that's nice.
Close to a lot of concert venues, so I don't have to drive far to get to concerts. :blush:
Close to the capital of the state. :scratchin

10 minutes from Disney world, it's always hot here, the beaches r only an hour away from where I live, so many animals to see just in your neighborhood, etc, etc, etc. I can go on and on about the sunshine state....

i live in two different places soooo
bad about college town:
WIND. COLD. SNOW.
bad about home town:
very small town where nothing happens but you get used to it

good about college town:
the mountains are beautiful
good about home town:
it's small and home-y and i miss it constantly. luckily i will be back tomorrow

Good thing about where I live:
We have this local drive in with the best chocolate milkshakes. Ever. I love them so much
My town is so so so little. I kinda like that because you are connected to so many people and aren't just a nobody. I don't like that feeling, so at home, I love how people know you. It's a nice feeling both ways.

Orreed question!
Who is an unusual celebrity crush you have?
Not sure if any of mine are overly unusual, but I guess Adam Levine, since I usually don't like tattoos and such. But he's a cutie.
I'm out of questions, help me out and send me some more? :)

I guess Dylan Sprouse, when he was chubby back in the old days people would think I was crazy for liking him... Well look at him now, I'm not so crazy anymore

PATRICK STUMP
LEVI ACKERMAN
KELLIN QUINN
VIC FUENTES
ANDY HURLEY
MR. Tumnus

Cinderella8 question!
How long do you spend on homework each night?
It really depends. Sometimes it's just a quick half hour or even nothing. But sometimes, like last night, I studied for probably six hours for the three exams I had today.

My school has a no homework policy, but it isn't exactly a regular school.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter