Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um history is probably my main subject that I always have homework in. So probably an hour for that if I have homework in there And if math homework with history, about an hour and 10 minutes or so...

Typically, when I have homework, I have 3-4 hours of it (while working quickly), and I have homework 3/5 days.

Same. He is adorable, I'm sorry...

Also, someone no one here knows I'm pretty sure.

He is. And his voice is really attractive.

Cinderella8 question!
How long do you spend on homework each night?
It really depends. Sometimes it's just a quick half hour or even nothing. But sometimes, like last night, I studied for probably six hours for the three exams I had today.

Depends if I have a Dual English paper. Most of the time it doesn't take too long but an essay can eat up my whole night.

0 minutes average. Unless I have a paper due or a test the next day. For my sorority I have to have 4 study hours weekly so I usually do that much homework lol

About 2 hours a week. Homework isn't graded, but tests are and you pretty much have to do the homework to do well on the tests.

I'm a Senior in a perfectly normal public high school. And I don't do homework. Like... ever. LMAO. Sometimes if I REAAAALLLY have to get a worksheet done I'll do it in lunch/study hall but other than that my workload actually isn't that bad this year.

How often do you travel?
Pretty often compared to most people. We go to my grandparents at least three times a year and they live near Chicago, and we always travel multiple places in the summer. I'm actually at my Grandma's right now.

Like once a month. From college to home. True vacation wise like one to three times a year. This year I went to the beach for senior week and then Universal Studios so twice this year.

About twice a year. Beginning of summer vacation (if we have one) and camp at the end of summer

Well we used to travel a lot when we didn't now to florida so now we go to Disney every day since we live here so... I still wanna go to Paris sometime and California.

What are you being for Halloween?
Well tomorrow it's Halloween at the campground I'm at, my whole family is being nerds. Then later I'm being the witch from Snow White for our campsite display, I plan to scare people and make them think I'm not real. Not sure what I'm doing on actual Halloween.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter