Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
We travel a few times a year. This year we went to Denmark, Austria, America, Ireland and Greece
Don't think I'm doing anything for Halloween this year

I'm going to be Princess Peach. At school we have Goblin Day where everyone dresses up and we have a Halloween pep rally and festival after. Not sure what I'm doing that night.

I want to be Sally from Nightmare Before Christmas, but my mom gave me a $20 costume budget, so I guess I might wear cute kitty ears and call it a day.

There's a bunch of different costumes you could do on a small budget. A nice dress and a microphone could make you look like a singer, or leave the microphone and you could say you're an actress on the red carpet. Maybe find a way to make an outfit look like a Modern Day Disney Princess. You could probably Google it, or look on Pinterest or Polyvore.

My family goes to Disney every other year or sometimes every two years. :sad2:
We go to the beach in between the years that we don't go to Disney.
And we used to go to New York almost every summer to visit family but we don't really go anymore...

I'm supposed to be a hamburger because my friends are being pizza, a cooked turkey, a taco, etc. However, I cannot find a good hamburger costume :(

I am being Anna from Frozen. Me and this family at home of girls I am close to are all going as the frozen characters. We are excited

Sorry, missed yesterday. We were at the campground and I didn't want to keep using up my data.
Have you ever been to any professional sport games?
No

What are you being for Halloween?
Well tomorrow it's Halloween at the campground I'm at, my whole family is being nerds. Then later I'm being the witch from Snow White for our campsite display, I plan to scare people and make them think I'm not real. Not sure what I'm doing on actual Halloween.
I haven't dressed up for years, I probably won't this year. Just not really my thing. I walk around with my little sister when she trick-or-treats, but that's it. My little sister has an Elsa costume my grandma's friend made herself, though... :confused3 If I dress up, I'll be lazy and go as a softball player
Sorry, missed yesterday. We were at the campground and I didn't want to keep using up my data.
Have you ever been to any professional sport games?
No

Some MiLB games, and a softball game- the USA team vs. an All Stars team. Oh, and four or five Ohio State football games

Like 7483837 Yankees games. A few Carolina Panthers football games. A couple New York Rangers games when they came to NC. I've also seen the Braves, the Rays, the Cubs, the Cardinals, the Indians, the Blue Jays, and other baseball teams that I can't think of (most likely when they were playing the Yankees, but not always)

The only professional sports games I've been to are ones I've preformed at. I sang with my chorus at a baseball game in fourth grade, then again with my camp at a Mets game in middle school (that was my favorite day- it was Nickelodeon day so a couple of Nick stars were there and the guy from Victorious complimented my backpack), then AGAIN with my camp at a Red Bulls soccer game, and now I'm going with my school chorus to sing at a Devils hockey game.

I've been to baseball Spring Training for the Mariners, but I think that's really it, and not sure if that counts. I went to a couple high school football games 'cause my dad teaches at a public school. That's it. I'm not really into sports. I do enjoy baseball sometimes but that's pretty much the extent of my sports knowledge.

A load of Red Sox games at Fenway park, Washington nationals, Seattle mariners and then a few NFL games like the bears, patriots, buccaneers etc and Ireland vs Australia rugby

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter