Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just one in each ear for now. I've been considering getting a second ear piercing or my cartilage just to do something new. I'm not too afraid of piercings.

I have 2 ear piercings on both ears. I got my first set of ear piercings when I was a baby and got my second when I turned 14. I wanna get like four ear piercings bc I am obsessed with earrings!

Sarah question!
Do you have any piercings/are you afraid of piercings?
I do not have any piercings at all, but I'm also not really afraid of them, it's just kinda part of who I am at this point lol

^ Same lol. I'm just not that interested.

Subject: I'd ideally love to be a kindergarten teacher, too. If I had to pick a subject- theater or creative writing

Piercings: I have ear piercings but not a lot of earrings haha

Just one in each ear but I'd like to have two in each ear. I used to "want" snakebites. I really like some piercings. I don't like eyebrow piercings though. Also don't like dimple piercings or cyber bites.

I have my ears pierced, but it's just a little fun thing until I start doing my Disney Internships then I'll take them out, but it was something I wanted to do for awhile, and so I figured I would go for it for awhile

I have one piercing in each ear (lobes) and I got my belly button pierced (don't do that, it hurts). I hate needles so yeah piercings scare me, but I really want my cartilage pierced...

Catherine question!
What is a TV show that you keep meaning to watch but haven't gotten around to?
So many, season two of New Girl, 30 Rock, Community, Scrubs, Parks and Rec.

The rest of season 5 of PLL, The Office (I want to watch all of the episodes on Netflix), The Fosters, OUAT (and here comes the you have to watch it comments).

I kinda want to start watching UOaT because everyone keeps talking about it, but I'm not sure it's for me. I'm currently finishing up The Office on Netflix.

Wilfred is my big one, I keep rewatching The Office so I never make any progress

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter