Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got Elsa, as well. Actually, every Disney quiz I take I get Elsa, and I'm never happy about it. She froze up WDW, how can I be happy about that? Lol

Yay Elsa
Ooooohhh and I might get to be Elsa and Cinderella at my work!! I'm super pumped about that.

Not sure what my ringtone is. New phone, I need to make it something awesome.

Okay, so I know it's well past when I should have posted but I went to see my best friend today and only got home a short while ago. Anyhow, Cinderella8 question!
If you could teach any subject what would it be?
Well, I'm about half way to getting my education degree and I really want to teach kindergarten. But if I have to pick a specific subject it would be math.

Sarah question!
Do you have any piercings/are you afraid of piercings?
I do not have any piercings at all, but I'm also not really afraid of them, it's just kinda part of who I am at this point lol

Just one peircing in each ear. I always have visions of me getting a second hole in each and maybe one in one of my cartliges, but then I realize how much it would hurt lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter