Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smickey:

I like what ScarScar said about the best friend tier. I'm kinda the same way. One I met when I was two at YMCA, another last February, and the last sometime last year.

:confused3 I think this guy's pretty cute

Best BEST friend: 5 years ago.
Best guy friend: 6 years ago.

Cinderella8 question!
Other than the DIS what are some other sites you get on a lot?
My college's website, tvmuse (for all my reality shows lol), Facebook, ohmydisney.

Polyvore, Facebook, Youtube Instagram (when I can't access on my phone or tablet), Netflix, Buzzfeed. random games on random websites when I'm bored, I think that's pretty much it lol.

Wattpad, Instagram, the Disney site ('cause the school doesn't block it) and Minecraft

netflix, twitter, tumblr, instagram, my school's website, my school email, my sorority website, and facebook because we get sorority updates on there

Orreed question!
What is you text/ring tone?
My ringtone is the Main Street electrical parade music, but I haven't been able to find a good disney text tone yet so my text tone is just a standard ringtone called circles,

favorite websites: pinterest (not blocked by the school server!), tumblr, instagram, twitter, facebook, disboards

ringtone: generic iPhone ring

Wattpad, Tumblr, Instagram, Pandora, Youtube, Twitter

Because of slight Apple malfunctions, I have not yet been able to get Dis ones, therefore my text tone is suspense and I have no idea what my ring tone is because my phone is usually on silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter