Getting to Know You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got in trouble in school a lot in Pre-K a LOT for talking which is ironic considering that I really don't talk much at all anymore.

I am looking forward to the wedding that I am going to be in in just a few hours, but if you were to ask me yesterday, I'd say the Oconee Classic Marching Band Competition in which we won GRAND CHAMPION.

My favorite short is the Blue Umbrella.

I'm looking forward to submitting my app to be a counselor at a Harry Potter themed girl scout camp I went to a couple years ago.

My favorite Pixar short is For the Birds :)

Blue Umbrella. I saw that it was On Demand and then I got the catchy song stuck in my head. ...aaand it's back.

Orreed question!
Describe your dream-house
Umm. It's pretty big, with a high enough ceiling for a giant Christmas tree. It has a big backyard, and a swimming pool and hot tub lol

Day and Night

My dream house isn't necessarily big but it's very well decorated and has top appliances and amenities. I want a beautiful view and either modern, craftsmen, or Victorian architecture. I want to live in the suburbs but nothing too cookie cutter.

Big, in the countryside maybe, near a nice town, old fashioned on outside but relatively modern inside, big rooms, nice furniture, woooo

Enough rooms for me to have a library (optional rolling ladder) and a study where I can write, screened-in pool, one of those cute mid-late-20th century exterior styles

My dream house is actually just a large-ish apartment in NYC in the theater district close to Times Square. One that has a view of the city facing the Empire State building and a cute little balcony. Bathroom, bedroom, kitchen and living room. Most likely full of pink and leopard print things.

Highish ceilings, I guess, and in the country. Surprisingly, I don't think much about a dream house. though I love to look at the house plans books at Menards!

The one with the birds on the wire; I don't remember what it's called haha....
I also like Lifted.
Yes that bird one! I don't know what it's called either...
Orreed question!
Describe your dream-house
Umm. It's pretty big, with a high enough ceiling for a giant Christmas tree. It has a big backyard, and a swimming pool and hot tub lol

Somewhere with a beach as the backyard, really big, other than that I don't have too high of standards :beach:

Catherine question!
What is something good that happened to you this week?
Hmm, my best friend's birthday present came in the mail, and I put together a costume for the Renaissance fair that I love a lot lol.

On Saturday I got to Skype with two of my best friends from back home. We're all spread out across the country for school, so it was the best hour of my week.

My dream house also has tall ceilings so I can fit a giant Christmas tree in there. Other than that, I'd love it to be really spacious, but cozy and warm with sort of--- rustic appeal. And if I were rich, I'd make it look sort of like a castle on the outside with columns and tall windows and stone stairs and a fancy gate.

Good thing that happened to me this week: I was in my brothers wedding and it was the most amazing experience. It would've just been enough to just be there. I am so overwhelmed with joy for my brother and his new wife. They're truly an extraordinary couple. I am so grateful that the two of them finally tied the knot and I can now call this wonderful woman my sister.

A good thing that happened to me this week; I got to go home for the first time in six weeks and see my family and dog. And I got to see my bf play football and went over to his house. He's come up to school to visit me a lot but it was nice to go home and be with him.

I got to go home a day early on Thursday. So, that was like an extra bubble bath. And I got my backhandspring at gymnastics which is exciting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter