Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Yes!! I love 1D. I am going to be honest here and say that I like their first two albums waaaayyy more than their last two. I'm not a fan if the more reggae and mellow vibe. I miss their old pop stuff. With that being said I still like them

EhhHHHhhhh...

See, when I first heard of them, they were opening for Big Time Rush. As embarrassed as I am to say this, I gave the better of 4 years to a BTR obsession. And when they opened for BTR, every Directioner was being rude to Rushers and BTR and ughhh.

Then after the tour drama was over and I wasn't fending my favorite band over social media 24/7 I actually decided that I liked 1D. Their early stuff was fantastic and I went to their pop-up store in Manhattan. I liked Take Me Home, but not as much as Up All Night. I bought Midnight Memories but rarely listen to it. My like for them has pretty much died out by now. Doubt I'll buy Four.

Sorry for the novel lmao

Do you listen to music or watch TV when you do homework?
Sometimes. It can definitely distract me, but I still do it sometimes lol

I almost always listen to music but I can't watch TV. And the music usually has to be instrumental or songs I know REALLY well or it'll distract me.

I usually do. When I was in 7th grade I refused to watch TV unless I was in my room watching Supernanny :rotfl2:

i like zayn. i don't care about any of the others

i usually listen to music or watch netflix

Yes I do! Mostly math though. I try not to because it distracts me too too much.

Eeh not really. My art teacher personally knows Hilary Duff, though. Which I think is spectacular lol

Sarah question!
Do you care for One Direction?
They're alright. I'm pretty neutral on them. I like some songs a lot but don't consider myself a big fan.

yes. saw them in concert on their first tour. i like their new music best because it's chill

Do you listen to music or watch TV when you do homework?
Sometimes. It can definitely distract me, but I still do it sometimes lol

music, not tv.

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
Do you know anyone famous?
No

I met Nash Grier last year and he used to live close to me. I don't personally know him and I don't like him so... lol.
I do like rap music but I don't know all the popular rappers by name, but a boy that lived in my neighborhood and went to school with me is a famous rapper now, I can only remember his real name, not his rapper name...

Kinda. None of these are really "famous" but-

- Worked in a musical with the girl who voiced "Edith" in Despicable me (pink hat one)
- Worked in a musical with a boy who was in the NBC Sound of Music Live special last year
- Know several Newsies on a first name basis

Shannon Magrane from American idol went to my high school but I never actually met her. She was a sophomore my senior year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter