Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

Have lived in both, country is SO much better. The city is just fun to visit and vacation, wouldn't want to live there

When does the semester end for you?
Finals week is next week and I'm struggling hard. I have two exams and a six pages paper standing between me and freedom. I'm hoping it will all be over on Wednesday. But it could go longer depending on when I take an online exam.
Next Wednesday
Would you rather live in the city or the country?
Country, probably.

Country

i've never lived in either, only stayed briefly.

i guess city, though, because i can't handle being too far away from bookstores and concert venues

A house in both would do me nicely
Barbour coats and hunter wellies but also city

I grew up in a house that was basically in the middle of the forest, so I guess country. I have no idea what living in the city would be like.

Not the country for sure. Maybe a small city or a suburb? I like suburbs the best, I think :-)

Up until this year I would've said city. Now I say country. Definitely. There is just so much less stress all around. I know there's more to do in the city, but just to visit.

Do you have a favorite story that keeps you motivated?
The story of Little Teddy Stoddard. It's saved on my phone and I pull it up anytime when I start to doubt that teaching is what I'm meant to do. I cry everyone I read it.

idk if it really keeps me motivated or not but "The Egg" by Andy Weir is my absolute favorite. It's a different perspective on things and really makes you think. It'll only take five minutes to read so I suggest everyone gives it a try if you haven't already.

Do you have a favorite story that keeps you motivated?
The story of Little Teddy Stoddard. It's saved on my phone and I pull it up anytime when I start to doubt that teaching is what I'm meant to do. I cry everyone I read it.

I'm not sure if this counts because I doubt it's an official 'story', but I found this one very long comic-panel type deal called The Heartsmith. I can't post the picture right now, I'm on my Chromebook that has blocked Pinterest, but it's a great story and very... warming, I guess? :D

It really just depends on what kind of snow it is. If I can have a decent snowball fight with my siblings, then yes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter