Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

So much.

-broadway tickets (specifically lion king and wicked)
-makeup
-one of the new pokemon games
-gift card to starbucks
-a kate spade bag
-an alex and ani bracelet
-disney dvds for when i go off to college (specifically the little mermaid, mary poppins, and up)
-a boyfriend

I have been having a lot of trouble coming up with questions, if any one has one please send them to me in a PM so I can keep this thread going :)

I guess I want a new calendar and some cardigans lol nothing to intense.

I have been having a lot of trouble coming up with questions, if any one has one please send them to me in a PM so I can keep this thread going :) I guess I want a new calendar and some cardigans lol nothing to intense.
Okay I will have some soon! I want one of those hand painted figurines you'll find at Epcot-Mexico pavilion! A scarf found at Mouse Gears in Epcot Disney Pins A Shower Wrap Mechanical Pencils Where she went (the sequel to if I stay!)

I live 10 minutes from Disney so it's really easy to get anything from Disney World ^

One or more new sketchbooks, prismacolor pencils, an Owl City shirt, a calendar, Shakespeare plays to add to my collection, and the sixth Harry Potter book, which I don't have yet.

I sent in my book to an agent about a month ago, and the best Christmas present I could get would be her offering representation. It's probably not going to happen, but it's worth hoping.

Orreed question!
What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Each year every member of my family picks out an ornament for the Christmas tree. I just love looking back and seeing what each person chose each year. I have some really silly ones from when I was little.

Thanks for the questions expeditioneverstgrl, Orreed, and Catherine (scarscar)!

In my family we all draw names to see who buys stocking stuffers for whom. It's fun not knowing who you're gonna get and picking out stuff you know they'll like, but it can make me a little nervous because my dad and brothers often get me candy I don't really like :/

but that's really our only tradition lol

We pick a family and do the twelve days of Christmas, anonymously delivering a gift to them each night.

Going to 5pm mass at our cathedral on Christmas Eve and then getting fish and chips for dinner afterwards, I'm excited for this tomorrow lol

My mom guesses a number. Us three kids get to guess it. Whoever is closest to the number gets to pick the first present on Christmas Eve (from family). After the winner picks a present to open for themselves, they get to pick a present for another person to open. Then that person picks one for another person, etc, etc, etc. It keeps going till there r no more presents.

We are part German so we hide a golden pickle ornament on a Christmas tree and on Christmas morning the person who finds it first gets a special gift! :)

Expeditioneverestgrl question! What are you favorite Christmas movies? I like Mickey's Once Upon a Christmas, and A Year Without a Santa Claus (which is more of a short.)
Prep and Landing

So there hasn't been a question for a few days so I hope it's okay I ask one as I miss the questions. What do you want most for Christmas this year? I guess Sims 4 lol. There's nothing I extremely want. I'm also very curious what my boyfriend got me because I have no idea.
Books! I asked for some B&N gift cards, I've been wanting to get new books :)

Orreed question! What is your favorite holiday tradition? Each year every member of my family picks out an ornament for the Christmas tree. I just love looking back and seeing what each person chose each year. I have some really silly ones from when I was little. Thanks for the questions expeditioneverstgrl, Orreed, and Catherine (scarscar)!

Watching Christmas specials on Christmas Eve

My parents get us pajamas and give them to us on Christmas Eve. This year, however, my brothers want to be lame and ruin tradition and want to open all presents on Christmas Eve (like the pjs plus santa presents) #traditionruiners

Merry Christmas Eve!
Are you celebrating today? What are you doing?
We didn't do much today. I'm at work right now with a Santa bell necklace on and jingle bells in my ponytail. When I get home we're having a huge spread of appetizer/snack foods and then going to church at 11. When we come home our stockings will be filled.

We opened up family gifts, watched some Christmas specials, etc. We all got pajamas for this morning, mine were Avatar (airbender) themed xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter