Getting to Know You EVEN MORE!

I know Olivia Holt from "I didn't do it" and "kick in' it". She used to live in the same city as me and we were in the same chorus together in church.

And in two weeks I am meeting Sissaundra Lewis, who performed on the voice a few seasons ago. She is performing with my choir! :)

I us sally can't do tv or music as I get too distracted.

My uncle was a professional bowler.

Expeditioneverestgrl question!
Do you know anyone famous?
No

I'm assuming this is on a personal level, in which case no. But if it means just met, then I have met Jennifer Morrison, Robert Carlyle, Adam Horowitz and Edward Kitsis from Once Upon a Time (Emma, Rumple and co-creators, respectively) on set though.

Do you listen to music or watch TV when you do homework?
Sometimes. It can definitely distract me, but I still do it sometimes lol
I listen to music, but I can't watch TV, or my thought process will be: okay just the opening song, it's cool- or just ten minutes- twenty- half hour- oh look I just watched two hours of Slugterra
Do you know anyone famous?
No
Nope

Sorry for being MIA for a few days. I'm trying to survive finals week.
What is your favorite snack?
Popcorn

When does the semester end for you?
Finals week is next week and I'm struggling hard. I have two exams and a six pages paper standing between me and freedom. I'm hoping it will all be over on Wednesday. But it could go longer depending on when I take an online exam.

this wednesday. all my big papers have been turned in, i just have to get through my four finals over the next three days and then i'm home for almost a month.

This week is finals week for me. My last exam is on Wednesday but I'm stuck on campus until Friday because I have to go to my last exam time to get my papers back.

December 17th :santa:
It's supposed to be the 19th but greatness happened and because the testing schedule and exemptions I don't have to go in the last two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter