General Public Codes Released Today

Dining plan for adults is $38.99 per day for 2007. Sounds like the question about the "link" has been answered. It's at the bottom of the page under "special season offers" and will give you the discount. To be sure it gave the discount I shopped by putting my dates in under "packages" and without going through that link the pricing was much higher for the same thing. It makes you feel good to see what you're saving!---Kathy

Ok, I did the day after I wanted to arrive, and it gave me a preferred room price that was cheaper at POP than Movies/standard. Like over 100 dollars cheaper. Then I did a week before the special to see what the savings is, It was about 20 dollars less than the savings? I did take one day off of the ticket, but at that point, it isn't much. I don't get it? Why is it doing that? how much did you save. So far I see no savings really, unless I go one day later and stay in the preferred, which I may do.

I was playing with the discounts for the days we will be going, and when i selected the Value resorts with the MYW w/o Dining, it said there was no availability. I edited the options to include dining (i did not change anything else other than select the dining option) and all of a sudden there was availability. :rolleyes1 :rotfl2: That was funny....:lmao:

......And at the same time it makes me mad.:mad:

Well, I just paid off my fall break trip! My AAA agent said that rooms are going fast. Most resorts are pretty full. I hope it's not terribly crowded in the parks, but we'll deal with it if it is.

We're going 10/7 to 10/13.

I wasn't sure if the codes were good for the moderate resorts so I gave them a call. We were booked at the POR Riverside in a king room from Dec 9 to Dec 15, unfortunately nothing was available there on the discount so he offered Caribbean Beach resort in a King room so that we could save over $300! I have no problem switching resorts as long as i'm at Disney!

$300 will buy alot of suvies and drinks!

I did the same thing - I had to move from POR to CBR to get the discount yet keep my king bed room. I keep checking online every day though because I really would like to move back to POR but I want the king bed!

I did not read through all 25 pages but wanted to post my deal:
Starting on 11/18, I originally had 4 nights room only at Beach Club for $1.453.96 with the AAA rate I just rebooked with the fall savings rate for $1,468.12 which includes a 1 day base ticket for each person (4 in our party). So for an extra $15, I got 1 day admission into the parks for 4 people!!

A friend is planning a trip the week of Nov 12th. Can anyone tell me if the code is available for those dates, and if so, can you give me the code for both the package and room only? (not sure what she wants yet).

Thanks!

i just called for a rate dec 13-20 using the code i found here and got a price difference of 261.00 i was going to stay off site but now these prices are something that i can afford for our 4 generation trip with dining.

amanda:cool1:

A friend is planning a trip the week of Nov 12th. Can anyone tell me if the code is available for those dates, and if so, can you give me the code for both the package and room only? (not sure what she wants yet).

Thanks!

I used the package code-I think it was ZQH? You can find it on mousesavers.com. The best thing for your friend to do is to go to disneyworld.com and click the picture with the little boys on the teacups. This will give her the special rate, without needing a code. If she chooses a value, like Pop, and it isn't available, it will send her to one that is, probably Sports. Same with the moderates and deluxes.

Finally called and saved $320 by moving to CSR from CBR on our 4 day trip with PH and dining for 2 adults, 1 child! DH was thrilled! I thought for sure all rooms would be gone!

I have a question. I read through all the pages here and am really impressed by the savings you all have gotten. I'm planning a trip for Dec '08. I haven't booked yet. Do these codes typically come out every year? In other words, I'm trying to decide when to book our trip. Should we book now? and then try to get a code next Aug? Is it a hassle to change reservations later? Should I go through a travel agent or will I find better deals on my own? Thanks for any imput!

:thumbsup2 At last, I was able to use a code. Upgrade from pop to AKL. Cost us $300 more. Saved about $600 with the code.
POP cost $1800 plus Ins.
AKL cost $2900

With discount code
AKL cost $2100 plus Ins.

Going from a value to a deluxe for $300 more :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo:
For those Diser`s, keep trying. I did for 2 weeks and was able to use a code.

I booked today and saved $800 by using the codes! Thanks for the guidance all! :-)

Can't wait for Thanksgiving at WDW!

:cool1: i have booked using the code on here for dec13-20 and it was about 200 cheaper than what aaa quoted me
cant wait to stay on property for our first trip to the world

I have a question. I read through all the pages here and am really impressed by the savings you all have gotten. I'm planning a trip for Dec '08. I haven't booked yet. Do these codes typically come out every year? In other words, I'm trying to decide when to book our trip. Should we book now? and then try to get a code next Aug? Is it a hassle to change reservations later? Should I go through a travel agent or will I find better deals on my own? Thanks for any imput!

I booked my trip last January for this Thanksgiving. I had no problem changing it from Pop to Sports when the codes came out. I know the codes have been released the last few years, but I can't make a prediction about last year. I joined the Nov. code watch thread early in the year, and kept up with everything that way.

I've never gone through a travel agent, but the problem I've seen posted is that people can't change their own reservations if they do. They have to get in touch with the agent and have them do it. If you can't find your agent, you are out of luck! I guess I'm too anal to turn over that kind of control.

Just called today...got $463.52 off my bill for 5 day trip Oct 11 to the Yacht Club :banana:

Was $2,900 dining plan, park hopper, water parks and fun, MNSSHP
Now $2,439

What do you guys do? Should I have them refund my credit card back?
Or should I trust them to leave it as a credit on my room key? (they said this is the easyer way to do it).

:surfweb:

Thanks for the great tips :grouphug:

Just called today...got $463.52 off my bill for 5 day trip Oct 11 to the Yacht Club :banana:

Was $2,900 dining plan, park hopper, water parks and fun, MNSSHP
Now $2,439

What do you guys do? Should I have them refund my credit card back?
Or should I trust them to leave it as a credit on my room key? (they said this is the easyer way to do it).

:surfweb:

Thanks for the great tips :grouphug:

I asked them to refund to my card. They said it would take a few weeks.

I asked them to refund to my card. They said it would take a few weeks.

Thanks

I'm going to be there in a month. Not sure if I should just leave it on as a credit, and trust Disney's computers to keep my savings straight :3dglasses

Or ask for it back and see if it shows up on my statement before I go on my trip?

Not to worried....just wondering if anyone else thought about this?:coffee:

Thanks

I'm going to be there in a month. Not sure if I should just leave it on as a credit, and trust Disney's computers to keep my savings straight :3dglasses

Or ask for it back and see if it shows up on my statement before I go on my trip?

Not to worried....just wondering if anyone else thought about this?:coffee:

I got a $32.00 credit when the code first came out and it was put back on my card within a week.

I got a $32.00 credit when the code first came out and it was put back on my card within a week.

You are right :tinker:

I called back to ask them to switch me to a credit card refund instead of a resort credit, and the new lady said they do that anyway, its automatic. The orginal cast member gave me the wrong information...no worries, she did do a great job getting me the code:goodvibes

See it pays to ask on the disBoards.... you guys know more than the people working at Disney.

P.S. - Tinkerbell_Girl... Great Tink artwork :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter