General Public Codes Released Today

They are suppose to be released today. Which is why I have been up since 6am, not being able to sleep. I think the codes would be released sometime in the early morning, but there was never a set given time.

I hope soon, because I will sit at this computer until I see them:coffee: ...:rotfl: And I don't think I can handle sitting on this chair all day.:eek:

Up at 5:30 and waiting :banana:
But have to leave for work at 7:30 (my first day in 15 years) wouldn't it figure it would fall on the "code" day.
I will have NO computer access till I get home :eek:

Usually mousesavers has the discounts listed. On their web site though it still says Latest Hot Deals for 8/15/07. So we have to wait until they change it to today. Then hopefully the codes will be posted.

I've been checking the WDW website under Special Deals as well as Mousesavers. Right now only the Disney Visa special is listed...no general public yet.

Still waiting... :surfweb:

I ask that question yesterday. I was told that I would need to know the code beore I call. I can hardly stand it! This is almost as bad as waiting the last week before our trip!

So how did everyone sleep last night? I tossed and turned all night. Such excitement! :rotfl:

LOL I got up at 5:30, made a pot of coffee, and here I am at 6 here (7 Mousetime) too waiting...we are OPERATION CODE WATCH! :thumbsup2

Just got home from work..........the excitement and anticipation helped me stay awake.......come on code!!! :hippie:

We're covering the time zones all right, it's 11.05pm here Thursday night

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter