General Public Codes Released Today

Don't give up after one try! I called at 6:15 yesterday, and stayed on hold for 50 minutes total-got ready for work and drove a few miles with the phone on my ear to hear that my dates were blacked out. I saw that others were getting Thanksgiving week, so I called again at 4pm and 8pm, but got the "system enhancements" speech. Played around with the website last night and called again this morning at exactly 6am. I got straight to a cm with no wait, and I saved $339. I had to switch from Pop to Sports, which my daughter is mad about, but couldn't pass it up.

11/16-11/22 me, dd8, ds10
5 day base tickets
dining plan
$1548.21

Unfortunately my "other" dates are Dec. 30-Jan.2nd...Since those dates aren't connected with my first date (Dec. 22nd), they wouldn't give me a code price. I will post a new thread about one day only trips to see if anyone has been successful getting a code that way. If so, I will keep calling for sure!

:thanks:
I went to the travel agent today with the codes I got from here. She called, got right through and in less than 10 minutes...
7 days/six nights at Pop Nov 12-18 with hoppers
Old price:
$1260.59
New Price:
$920.60
Savings=$340!!

I will now bow down to the masters :worship:

I also just received a great email from our travel agent melissa. We got 7 nights 8 days at the Poly with tickets [park hoppers] and dining plan for 2 adults 2 teens for $4370. Second week in december. Now I can breathe a collected sigh of relief. yay!! :)

I also just received a great email from our travel agent melissa. We got 7 nights 8 days at the Poly with tickets [park hoppers] and dining plan for 2 adults 2 teens for $4370. Second week in december. Now I can breathe a collected sigh of relief. yay!! :)

Niiiice and at Christmastime too! :thumbsup2

I spent alot of time yesterday just playing around on the website through the link that will give prices with the codes. Seems to be still good availability for most dates from Oct-Dec, mostly with ASSports ( but Oct I found Pop ) and for the moderate resorts. It's fun to "shop" and at least there's something out there with a discount if you're flexible with resort choices. The only dates that had no value rooms available yesterday were during the first week in Dec, which I figure is due to Pop Warner but there were moderate resorts to choose from. Sounds like alot of people got what they wanted at great rates and for those that didn't, keep checking. I have to wonder if more deluxe resort rates will be added later after the other resorts fill up?---Kathy

Since AKL guests are being moved to other deluxes I expect the availability for many deluxes to be harder than usual to book.

We were at POP for Oct. 19-28, but no go with the codes, they did offer us the option to switch to All Star Music, which, when I found out we would be saving a whooping $750, I had zero problem with.

I almost wonder if we somehow got overcharged to begin with, that seems like a awful lot of money to get back.
at POP for 9 nights, with 8 day hoppers and the dining plan, DF and I were paid in full for $2500, by simply switching over to Music with the code it took us down to $1734. That's just for DF and myself.

Not that I'm complaining!

I'm confused regarding the person that said AKL people are being moved to other resorts. I just booked online for 6 days/5 nights at AKL from Nov. 15-20th. Does anyone know anything about this? Also how do I know if AAA will be a better quote that the one I recieved through Disney with the online code? Thanks so much!!

Many of AKL's renovations should be complete by the time you travel. The public special rates seem to be as good if not better than AAA.

Have fun!

I wasn't sure if the codes were good for the moderate resorts so I gave them a call. We were booked at the POR Riverside in a king room from Dec 9 to Dec 15, unfortunately nothing was available there on the discount so he offered Caribbean Beach resort in a King room so that we could save over $300! I have no problem switching resorts as long as i'm at Disney!

$300 will buy alot of suvies and drinks!

I know this is a week behind the other posts about the codes but I did get to use a code for the poly. I had a previous reservation placed back in May. I held online for about 30 mins when a very nice cm named Marina came on the line. She informed me that the systems were updating and she could not help me at the time. So I chatted with her a few mins while we waited. She said it might be awhile so she took my info on our two res #'s and my contact information. She said she would call me back. I thought yeah right. About two hours she called and told us that she couldn't upgrade my room from a garden view but the code worked. My family of four and my Mom were given the code discount. We are staying from 10/31 to 11/5. Five nights with 5 day park hopper(no waterpark) with dining. Total was 3765.54 and is now 3180.44. My moms went from 2683.69 to 2098.69. between the two reservations we saved almost 1200.00. I thought this was great :woohoo: :cool1:

i am new to this forum - but did you have to change anything with your reservation. My AAA agent is telling me that because we have a preferred room in Caribbean Beach and there are no other "preferred" rooms available - but there are other rooms available in the resort - that they will not give me a discount. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem?

I held for 1 hour 41 minutes, and got through :cheer2:
I had a previous package reserved for CSR water view. We kept that as it was (I didn't even ask about other resorts) and I saved between $200-$300 :thumbsup2

This makes me very happy! Now I just need to find some good deal on airfare :)

Good luck everyone!!!

i am new to this forum - but did you have to change anything with your reservation. My AAA agent is telling me that because we have a preferred room in Caribbean Beach and there are no other "preferred" rooms available - but there are other rooms available in the resort - that they will not give me a discount. Just wondering if anyone else has run into this problem?

Sure, they will only have a certain amount, of certain types of rooms, at certain resorts available. Have you checked to see if using a discount on another room type at CBR would save you a lot? ie: how important is that preferred room?

I originally had a preferred room at CBR booked, but that was not available for my dates. I was able to change to a water view room at CBR (same price as a preferred room) and was able to save about $480.

I got the flyer about the 362 per adult at a value. When I did it online the price is higher. Do I need a code online? I took off the park hoppers and water park options too.
Can I book this deal through AAA rather than Disney? I got to talk DH into it, but I need to know the prices before I even start the conversation. if the deal isn't what I got in the flyer, then I don't think there is a chance he will agree. We were just there in March. But DD 2 loved it and talks about it everyday still ,and I thought maybe we could go for her third b-day. Also if we check in before her actual birthday date, is she still free the whole time.
Another question, if I add dining to this plan, is is discounted to, or regular price. Either is fine, just curious.

I used the 'Special Season Savings' button on the WDW website to get a room at CSR (Standard) with park tickets for $30.00 more than a stay Pop Century (prefered) and discounted tickets from Undercover tourist. My dates are 11/29 to 12/04. The view doesnt bother me as there is no balcony.

I got the flyer about the 362 per adult at a value. When I did it online the price is higher. Do I need a code online? I took off the park hoppers and water park options too.
Can I book this deal through AAA rather than Disney? I got to talk DH into it, but I need to know the prices before I even start the conversation. if the deal isn't what I got in the flyer, then I don't think there is a chance he will agree. We were just there in March. But DD 2 loved it and talks about it everyday still ,and I thought maybe we could go for her third b-day. Also if we check in before her actual birthday date, is she still free the whole time.
Another question, if I add dining to this plan, is is discounted to, or regular price. Either is fine, just curious.

see if this direct link will work for you. http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/special/offerDetail?id=07_Q1BroadOfferPage

down the page a little click the 'Get Started' button

and these are the dates

This great vacation package with a delightful hotel stay and Theme Park tickets is just $362 per adult (based on adult double occupancy) at select Disney Value Resorts for stays most nights Sept 30 - Nov 19, Nov 24 - 28, Dec 8 - 23, 2007 in a standard room

I did use that page. I think I wil lcall and get a direct quote. Thanks though..

I can't remember ,but can anyone tell me how much the dining plan is per adult.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter