Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got back from WDW and VB yesterday. Back to reallity. I tried to listen for funny things but only one thing came to mind. A little girl around 9 was complaining about everything. Her sister was getting sick of her. The sister told the mom that she was tired of her complaining. She said she was complaining that her eyebrows hurt now. The sister is now yelling. "Her eyebrows cannot hurt they are just hair" It doesn't sound that funny in text but it was pretty funny watching. ;)

LeftCoaster said:
In Epcot, there's a british boy about 7 or 8 who's at a urinal with his father. The kid has that adorable children's british accent and says to his father. "Father, it won't come out. I'm too nervous." I'm still laughing about that one.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2:

David R said:
I don't mind it TOO MUCH when people refer to the MK as "Disney World" because originally the MK was the only park at Disney World so for some old timers MK=Disney World.

I wonder what we'll call MGM when they drop the MGM name. How long will we still call it MGM? Heck, I still have a hard time typing Epcot instead of EPCOT.
A friend of mine wants to know WHEN everyone started calling MK Disney World? :confused3 I had NO answer for her, I awlays thought it was Disney World here in Fl. and Disneyland in Ca. :confused3

:rotfl:
MyGoofy26 said:
Not WDW (but if it sticks in the back of your mind, you'll giggle when you hear the song at WDW, LOL) but I was listening to some Disney music and had a flashback to high school. One of my best friends through high school had her own version of "Part of Your World" that she thought was how it really went for the longest time.

The line, "bright young women, sick of swimmin'. . ." she thought (and used to sing proudly) "pregnant women, sick of swimmin'. . ."

:rotfl:

Since this was so kindly bumped :teeth: Here are a few from our trip a couple weeks ago.

Overheard on the bus leaving MK as we pass the Contemporary Resort (keep in mind the big sign in front) "Hey, isn't that the Modern Hotel?"

Overheard on the bus (lots of interesting things on the bus!) one guy giving another guy dining tips. He kept going on and on about BoMA. (Gotta say it was BIG emphasis on the "ma" and barely any emphasis on the "bo") "Had dinner at BoMA at Wilderness Lodge . . go to BoMA at Wilderness Lodge. . . BoMA at Wilderness Lodge is great." You all didn't know they moved it? Then he goes on about their upcoming reservations for Artista Point at Wilderness Lodge.

Leaving AK one day, a mom and son (about 8) are apparently butting heads. The mom is messing with a stroller and the son is kinda pouty, like an 8 year old not getting his way can get. Mom kept a pretty good attitude about it and was almost laughing as she says to him, "for cryin' out loud! You're in Disney World! Just. . ." as he, with arms crossed and almost mumbling, interrupts her with all the attitude a kid that age can come up with, "It's not like it's the greatest place in the world or anything." :rotfl: I wanted so bad to walk over and sympathetically tell her that her son may have too high of standards. That became our phrase for the trip, anytime we could throw it into conversation we'd quote him.

Heard on the bus leaving POP and headed to one of the parks.
"Mom, how do they get it to rain only at night here?" The little boy was about 5 and his mom couldn't understand what he was talking about. They hose everything off early in the mornings. He just thought everything was wet because it rained. Guess it hadn't rained yet during their trip. :rotfl:

It took me about 7 hours total to get through this thread, but it was hilarious! I've been giggling and snorting so loudly, and everyone else in the house is asleep! :rotfl:

The only two incidents I can think of at the moment, what with it being midnight here now:

At Who Wants To Be a Millionaire-- Play It!, we were sitting waiting for the show to start, and this woman near us is enthusiastically going through her map and planning the day. "Oh, honey, look!" she says to her husband while pointing at the map. "We absolutely have to go meet these characters!"
"Which characters?" he asks.
"The Impossibles!"

:lmao:

Walking through the lobby for the WWTBAM attraction, a family stops and is looking at the model of the Disney Cruise Ship in the middle of the space. The dad asks, "Why on earth do they have a model of the Titanic here?" :rotfl:

I am SURE this has been mentioned before, but I have not read the entire thread so if it has, I apologize.
We were on the ME headed to POP. This lady sitting next to me is talking to her husband about several of the other resorts. She said "Well, I have heard that Colorado Springs one is real nice!" ;)

:Pinkbounc bump! :Pinkbounc

I've been loving this thread. We had a wonderful trip, but uneventful, and lots of these have me howling!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Keep them coming!

My family and I were there last month, strolling through a crowded Tomorrow Land, when the people coming in the opposite direction passed us. One of them was saying "Well, I don't think Noodle Station is a ride, but the line looks short, so let's go see". WHAT kind of ride would that be? :lmao:

That reminds me of when I was coming out of the Nemo ride preview for APs this past weekend. There was a long line that had formed outside while the CMs were checking people's passes. I overheard a woman ask a man in line "what line is this for?" and he answered "I don't know."

I'm guessing that it probably took the man at least 5 minutes to reach the front of the line only to be turned away.

I can't believe people stand in lines not knowing what they are.

sharkB8HooHaHa said:
My family and I were there last month, strolling through a crowded Tomorrow Land, when the people coming in the opposite direction passed us. One of them was saying "Well, I don't think Noodle Station is a ride, but the line looks short, so let's go see". WHAT kind of ride would that be? :lmao:

ROFL, that's a great one! :)

Though I could think of it being a great ride at one of the water parks. Imagine a "flume" type ride as you go careening down a wet noodle into a big pond of "soup" :)

Or maybe I'm just hungry :)

amanDUHx9 said:
i dont know if this is funny to anyone except me, but my family and i were on BTMRR and my dad thought he was yelling YEEHAW but instead yelled YICKYDOO! and we looked at each other and cracked up, and he had no idea what he had just said .. we say it all the time at home now

and then on small world, i was telling my sisters about a book i read (The Kingdom Keepers, its great!) and about how the dolls in small world come to life and attack the boat .. and a little girl about three was in front of us, and when i said it she stared at us with her mouth hanging open .. then we heard her whisper 'grandma, are these dolls real?!'

so many others but i never remember anything! i wish i could, i should write things down ...
YICKYDOO is the best!!! I have been laughing for like 10 minutes and I am still laughing. That is too funny!!!! :rotfl2:

wdwpirates said:
YICKYDOO is the best!!! I have been laughing for like 10 minutes and I am still laughing. That is too funny!!!! :rotfl2:

haha this just made my day!! i showed the whole family and we were all laughing for literally twenty minutes! and im still laughing!! im glad someone other than me thinks its funny! :rotfl:

amanDUHx9 said:
haha this just made my day!! i showed the whole family and we were all laughing for literally twenty minutes! and im still laughing!! im glad someone other than me thinks its funny! :rotfl:
My husband got home from work at about midnight last night and he too laughed for like 10 minutes...then I started laughing again, the tears were streaming down my face....we are warped, I know. YICKDOO!!

When we were there last week, a little girl asked her mom what that wire was on Cinderella's castle? (where Tinkerbell "flys"), and she said Oh they're just building a new part of the castle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter