Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we were waiting outside the Beach Club for a bus to Animal Kingdom.. this little girl and her family were on the benches next to us.. she got up and was walking around and just laughing and laughing and laughing.. she was really cute and not bothering us at all.. but it was pretty funny.. she wasn't laughing at anything in particular.. just giggling away..

so the mother says to the little girl.. "Did you eat feathers for breakfast?"

DBF and I thought it was hilarious and still say that to eachother sometimes

Heard quite a few on my last trip but my fav was in France. We were getting ready to board the boat back to future world. Belle was signing autographs, and the woman in front of me was yelling into her phone for her family to get there quick, it waas Mary Poppins. I was trying not to laugh. someone else in the line said, no, that's belle. The woman looked at him in disgust, and said no. Belle is much prettier than that, she wouldn't be caught dead in that dowdy blue apron. I just had to get on the boat.

Just back from ten days (that would have been wonderful if the kids hadn't gotten sick on the trip down but were still pretty darn good). One thing I heard that cracked me up was when we were sitting outside Toy Story Mania in the Studios, waiting for our Fast Pass time. A couple walked up and saw the long line up, and the man said "Maybe we can get fast pass for this ride" and the woman said, angrily "I TOLD you, fast passes are only in Disney."

Teresa

I have something along these lines- it's not necessarily funny, but makes you wonder about people and how much they pay attention. This was a conversation i heard while waiting in line for Space Mountain:

Woman: It's a really fun roller-coaster. They play Aerosmith and there's a really fast take-off. It's great.
Man: Oh really? Where is it?
Woman: It's in Universal.

oh my lol :confused3 :rotfl:

We were on a bus just the other day and a little girl, about 8 or so, was playin with her moms cell phone when she shouts, "Mom! you just got a message from Rico! Tell him to shut up, you're at Disney!!"

I have something along these lines- it's not necessarily funny, but makes you wonder about people and how much they pay attention. This was a conversation i heard while waiting in line for Space Mountain:

Woman: It's a really fun roller-coaster. They play Aerosmith and there's a really fast take-off. It's great.
Man: Oh really? Where is it?
Woman: It's in Universal.

oh my lol :confused3 :rotfl:
Well, it is in a theme park with "Studios" in the name.

Seriously; many, many guests confuse the name Hollywood Studios with Universal Studios.

Well, it is in a theme park with "Studios" in the name.

Seriously; many, many guests confuse the name Hollywood Studios with Universal Studios.

:rolleyes: Yes, I bet that's going to happen more and more often now that MGM has changed to DHS; I mean, the name always did have "studios" in it, but it was called MGM and the studios part was dropped by most people, kwim? Oh well, that means more funny comments for us to chuckle at! :laughing:

:rolleyes: Yes, I bet that's going to happen more and more often now that MGM has changed to DHS; I mean, the name always did have "studios" in it, but it was called MGM and the studios part was dropped by most people, kwim? Oh well, that means more funny comments for us to chuckle at! :laughing:

Yeah, except now when I heard DHS, I think of Department of Homeland Security!!!

I was in AK a few weeks ago, and was walking near the Camp Minnie-Mickey area there. Now, if you've been there, you know right near the entrance is this little fake hollow tree set-up staffed by a CM and kids can reach inside the tree and feel around (I'm actually not sure what it is, I never asked). Anyway, there was a little girl there, maybe 5-6 with her older brother (about 11) and family, and the CM was asking if she'd like to put her hand inside the tree stump, but the little girl was scared and wouldn't do it, even after the CM put their own arm in and showed her nothing would happen.

Well, big brother I guess decided he would show his sister it wasn't any bad, and reaches into it. All of a sudden, he gets this look of horror on his face and starts screaming "Oh my gosh...it's got me. It's EATING my hand! Aaaaahhhhh!" He was such a good actor though that his sister freaked out and screamed! His family and I just started cracking up though, it was pretty funny.

I have one, though it was just overheard in our car. ;) On our first day of our vacation, we headed to Epcot. We were telling our kids all day that we'd be staying on Disney property for 6 days, or until Friday and we promised we would not leave until then.

Of course, on our way back to the hotel, we missed the exit. Next thing we know, there's a sign that says "Thanks for visiting, come back soon!" One of my kids says, "awww, I guess we're not going to be able to sleep in the hotel tonight." And the other says, "You promised we were staying until Friday!! Now we have to go to the airport."

I thought it was hysterical, though DH wasn't too happy to try to find a place to turn around and figure out how to get back to the hotel.

Ok we just got back and I have plenty but will share my two favorites. We are ar MK getting ready to go on the people mover the women in front of us ask the CM where to get a fast pass for this ride. He smiled and said just step on the black walk way.:goodvibes

Ok now we are at HS standing in the middle of the street with hundreds of people waiting for the Osborn lights to come on. The women next to me says to me how do the expect to start the parade with all these people in the street.:lmao: I said there is no parade and then she says well what are we all waiting on.:lmao: :lmao: I tell her for the lights, but I am thinking wow is this how some people do Disney, just follow the crowd and hope you like it.

Ok now we are at HS standing in the middle of the street with hundreds of people waiting for the Osborn lights to come on. The women next to me says to me how do the expect to start the parade with all these people in the street.:lmao: I said there is no parade and then she says well what are we all waiting on.:lmao: :lmao: I tell her for the lights, but I am thinking wow is this how some people do Disney, just follow the crowd and hope you like it.

:rotfl: :rotfl:

...I am thinking wow is this how some people do Disney, just follow the crowd and hope you like it.
There's a story I once read about how a line on a crowded day formed at Disneyland for the Men's Restroom. One female guest saw the line, and thinking it was for an attraction, queued up. I'm sure you can imagine her embarrassment when she found herself standing in front of a urinal!

While sitting on the train waiting to go to Rafiki's Planet Watch I over heard the woman behind us telling her group that Expedition Everest and something else was supposed to be out this way. Wonder if they found it there?

While we were waiting for Block Party Bash to start at DHS, some guy behind us (who had pushed his kids in front of us without asking...which is fine but quite impolite!) starts complaining to his wife about how the park is so out of date and hasn't had a new ride open since the park opened in 1994 (wrong! in so many ways...). Then he says that "since it's been open for ten years now, they should close it for a year and totally re-do it like all the other parks do."
Some folks huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter