Funniest comments you've overheard in WDW

Status
Not open for further replies.
When my sister and I were in the MK on 9/24, we were on the boardwalk in Frontierland walking towards Liberty Belle, taking our time and enjoying a rare, uncrowded morning. Coming from the other direction was a family with a little boy, maybe 6 years old, who was just a few steps ahead of his Dad, and we could tell the boy was very excited to be in the MK. The littlest things seemed to thrill him, and as he passed us he pointed to a bird that was on the ground looking for his breakfast and said, "Look at the bird, Dad!" Dad on the other hand, the ultimate authority on the MK said, "Thats not a real bird. All the animals at Disney are mechanical."

My sister and I couldn't believe what we had heard, but the Dad was serious! We had a real good laugh and wondered what he would think of the mechanical animals at AK, but perhaps he is also sure that AK is not "Disney".

iowadisneyguy said:
Its not a comment, but there was an asian woman about 85 yrs old, and her shirt, in huge letters on the front said EAT S%$T!

Se did not speak a word of english, somebody must havetold her itsaid Mickey mouse or something.

I'm laughing so hard, I'm crying. I told my husband and he is cracking up!

We were walking in Epcot and saw a lady lying on the ground and her leg was bleeding. There were some security guards bringing her some towels to clean her up a little. A lady is sitting in a scooter there next to the bleeding lady, talking on her cellphone saying, "I don't know why, but they are making a really big deal about this."

Another time, my husband and I were shopping in one of the stores in Epcot and a lady was on a scooter. She was talking to my husband, saying how cute my baby was. I was behind her. All of a sudden she throws it into reverse and puts the petal to the metal! I had to jump onto a rack to avoid getting hit. Then, I was in front of her and she wanted to go backwards again, but forgot to put it in reverse and went forward. I had to jump out of her way again. My husband thought that was the funniest thing ever!

I normally disgard most of the tidbits of insanity I hear when at WDW. I write is up to youth, enthusiasm, too much sun, too many mickey bars. However, while on a bus from the ASM I overheard one self proclaimed disney afficianado declare to his "tour group" that the gold on the bottom of the castle is fake because people steal the gold. That is why disney had to place the "real" gold at the top of the castle.
I gotta tell you people, I thought I new an awfull lot about disney, but now that I know this little tidbit a pick axe and wheelbarrell will me included in my must have list for a day at the magic kingdom. :dance3:

OK this was something I read on the CM message board...it was a whole thread of speil oopsies. This one had me on the floor laughing.

Heard a story from a friend about an incident a few years back at Great Movie Ride. AS one of the cars was traveling into the Wizard of Oz Scene it broke down stopping halfway into Oz and Halfway into the Sorcerer Mickey scene, unfortunatley the car bahind had begun to move out of the Casbalanca Scene and into the Sorcerer Scene because the "Guide" had the green light to continue. The Guides back was turned to the "Guests" and she had begun her spiel. (Supposed to be "And here, ladies and gentlemen is Mickey Mouse in his most famous role as the Sorcerer's Apprentice...")
Well the spiel started as normal, until the car slamed into the car in front of it, and was delivered as: "And here, ladies and gentlemen is Mickey Mouse in his most famous role as (blam!)..Jesus Christ!" .

The funniest thing my DH and I heard in Disney was...we were exiting the Haunted Mansion behind this family and we overheard the father tell them that they were going to go the the Hall of Haunted Presidents. Me and my DH bust out laughing, not really at the dad in front of us, but more because they do so seem a little haunted. :rotfl:

Also, we were standing in line for Splash Mountain and this woman asked me where the Tower of Terror was. :confused3 She starts looking all around and says that she is sure that she would be able to see it from here. :lmao: When I tell here that she needs to go to MGM, she looks at me in all seriousness and says "Oh this must be your first trip!! Let me show you the map". My DH had to step in after that comment, cause she was about to get Disney thumped. He asked her "Oh, how many times have you been here?" She says "Oh this is my third trip, I just love it here." And he replys " Well, the TOT is in MGM, like my wife said." She still disagrees and turns around and asks the family behind her and they tell her MGM. She just shook her head, like we were all crazy. "I'm sure I'll be able to spot it from the top of Splash Mountain" :rolleyes:

Well, my grandma like 60 something, decides she is gonna go on tower of terror. Okay, so my dad, grandad, mom and i decide to go with her. We have all rode before. So you watch that little video thing and she say "Good greif you scaredy cats!!!! Its over and all that guy did was talk!!!!" Everyone cracked up just before we went up for a huge drop. Imagine the loudest girl scream ever. Thats what happened next

can i say the funniest comment i've heard while walking to a dis move?
if so then the funniest comment and story is below.
our movie theatre has one side of theatres that are not very far from the place you go past to give your ticket to. so he says "that will be to your left 3,000 miles down" i was ready to start crack up laughing.
but if not then here is a funny comment i heard in disney.
we were at splash mt. during extra magic hours and there is no fatspass during that. so we saw some people going in the fastpass line. so we had a teen and his father in front of us and they ask "is there a fastpass line" and he says "no those people are going there because it is such a big crowd we are lowering the line waits. so we get up further and here "fastpass line is now open!" being shouted from a cm. then the teen says "that old guy lied to me, i feel so betrayed" so we ask another cm and say why did he just make that announcement "because the line is long and we are trying to lower the crowds in line, people who are in that line do not have fastpasses, so if a cm told you the same he wasn't lying" so we finnaly get on the ride and it was great!

Marilou said:
OK this was something I read on the CM message board...it was a whole thread of speil oopsies. This one had me on the floor laughing.

Heard a story from a friend about an incident a few years back at Great Movie Ride. AS one of the cars was traveling into the Wizard of Oz Scene it broke down stopping halfway into Oz and Halfway into the Sorcerer Mickey scene, unfortunatley the car bahind had begun to move out of the Casbalanca Scene and into the Sorcerer Scene because the "Guide" had the green light to continue. The Guides back was turned to the "Guests" and she had begun her spiel. (Supposed to be "And here, ladies and gentlemen is Mickey Mouse in his most famous role as the Sorcerer's Apprentice...")
Well the spiel started as normal, until the car slamed into the car in front of it, and was delivered as: "And here, ladies and gentlemen is Mickey Mouse in his most famous role as (blam!)..Jesus Christ!" .
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Lol one of the funniest things I've heard at WDW came from my mom...

So while we were down there, we had someone stay at our house to watch after our pets. One of the cats had gone missing.

So, we were walking in front of the Land Pavillion, and my mom had just gotten off her cell phone with the petsitter. So, quite loudly, she says, "He's slept with her the past few days, but yesterday he was gone!" ('He' being our cat ;))

penguin77 said:
I normally disgard most of the tidbits of insanity I hear when at WDW. I write is up to youth, enthusiasm, too much sun, too many mickey bars. However, while on a bus from the ASM I overheard one self proclaimed disney afficianado declare to his "tour group" that the gold on the bottom of the castle is fake because people steal the gold. That is why disney had to place the "real" gold at the top of the castle.
I gotta tell you people, I thought I new an awfull lot about disney, but now that I know this little tidbit a pick axe and wheelbarrell will me included in my must have list for a day at the magic kingdom. :dance3:
i might have to join you on that. :lmao:

Narnian_Princess said:
It took me about 7 hours total to get through this thread, but it was hilarious! I've been giggling and snorting so loudly, and everyone else in the house is asleep! :rotfl:

The only two incidents I can think of at the moment, what with it being midnight here now:

At Who Wants To Be a Millionaire-- Play It!, we were sitting waiting for the show to start, and this woman near us is enthusiastically going through her map and planning the day. "Oh, honey, look!" she says to her husband while pointing at the map. "We absolutely have to go meet these characters!"
"Which characters?" he asks.
"The Impossibles!"

:lmao:

Walking through the lobby for the WWTBAM attraction, a family stops and is looking at the model of the Disney Cruise Ship in the middle of the space. The dad asks, "Why on earth do they have a model of the Titanic here?" :rotfl:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

The funniest comments we heard were in the summer 2005. Everywhere we went we heard families arguing. We had just come out of Splash Mountain when we saw a family of 4 arguing in the shop. The mother was trying to calm the boy down and he just wasn't having it. After a few minutes of her telling him to be quiet and him not listening he says what difference does it make if we are arguing, they can't hear us \they are all arguing too, so stop telling me shut-up. The look on the boys and mothers face was priceless.

MomOfDisneyBoys said:
These are all so funny! I've been telling the "White Power (Ranger)" story to everyone! I can't stop laughing!

I started reading this thread before our trip, so I made sure to listen carefully around WDW.

Outside Haunted Mansion (next to Leota's Tombstone)

Son (a bit scared)- Dad, that thing just moved!
Dad (not really looking)-It's made of stone and metal, it did not move.
Son-I swear Dad, it moved!
Dad-You're just scared of going on the ride, you're imagining things.
(then Dad turns around in time to see Leota's eyes open, jumps about 10 feet off the ground, screams in a little girl voice "HOLY SH** she moved!")
Son-(nearly falls over laughing) :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
made me laugh out loud

I was about 11 years old at the time. My family just parked the RV in the parking lot at the MK when we all head it!!!

Picture a women about 70 years "young" screaming at her 4 granchildren. She was telling them they were awful children and "when Gabrielle comes and blows his horn, they will all go straight to Hell"

I guess my whole family will be there with them as we all busted out laughing.

To this day if you mention the MK to one of my brothers, Grandma and Gabrielle are always make it into the conversation :teeth:

I once heard a lady ask a CM in the MK WHAT TIME IS THE 3 OCLOCK PARADE!!! :confused3

The CM nice responsded with a cute little grin...MA'AM....ITS AT 3 OCLOCK.

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

WDWguru said:
On our last trip, coming off the tea cups was a character meet and greet for the white rabbit. A guy coming off behind us said, "Oh look! The Easter Bunny!" This happened in October, which makes it even funnier. LOL!

My favorite so far is the squirrel comment -- DH and I will be referring to Chip & Dale as squirrels from now on!
what makes the thing about the squirrels is that i used to think chip and dale were squirrels. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

marciemi said:
Okay - I posted this one a long time ago on another thread, but since this thread is still going, I'll add it in here!

When we visited in 1997, my boys were 5, 3 and almost 2. We bought autograph books for the older 2, but decided the youngest wouldn't understand or care. All went well for about 3/4 of the visit, until right in the middle of an autograph session with Pooh & Pals, when he suddenly realized his brothers had one and he didn't. We have it on video where you see him figuring it out and just abruptly bursting into tears in front of the characters.

But the funny part was that when we then bought him one, he wouldn't let any of the characters sign it. Every time we'd see one, they'd first sign his brothers' books, then when they reached for his book, he'd clutch it to his chest, glare at them, and say loudly "NO, MINE!" So he has an autograph book full of his scribbles and no autographs!
This is absolutely adorable!!!

lucky for you all, i just remembered something!

we were in line for jungle cruise, and it was really long .. and there was this family next to us that we would be standing next to, then the line moved, and we'd catch back up to them, you know what i mean .. and they are all sharing an apple .. halfway through the kid goes 'dad, i lost my tooth!' and they searched the apple, then started searching the floor, and pretty soon the whole line was in on it!

kind of sad actually .. but we got on the ride and got off, and then i think my dad mentioned it .. and we all started laughing! but i dont think he ever found it .. but it was a funny awkward moment!

There was a man and his son on the bus who couldn't have been more than four years old. The man was going on and on to his son, playing around, telling him, "I'm a pirate. Arrr!" and singing "Yoho" to the boy.

Finally, the boy got up in the man's face and said, "You're not a pirate! You're a parent!"

I loved that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter