Friends and Family Discount

Please can someone tell me what the new RO & DDP discount that just came out is for Aug 18 on? Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you.....:)

Just was able to modify my reservation for Sept. 27th to Oct. 4th. Got the cast rate of 60% off and discounted dinning plan. Upgraded my room and went from quick serve to reg. plan and saved $500!!! Love being a retired cast member and being able to afford trips to WDW!!!

Just was able to modify my reservation for Sept. 27th to Oct. 4th. Got the cast rate of 60% off and discounted dinning plan. Upgraded my room and went from quick serve to reg. plan and saved $500!!! Love being a retired cast member and being able to afford trips to WDW!!!

What resort are you staying at? I'm so sad. I just called to modify my reservation and ASMo isn't included. Only ASSp is available on our dates, which I don't want to do because who wants to stay there without a cafeteria. Now I have to decide if I want to pay OOP for all of our meals or upgrade to CBR for about $90 more plus pay OOP for our 2 character meals (not sure the extra $ for the room is in our budget). My DS3 has been so excited about staying "with Buzz and Woody".

We are at the Wilderness Lodge. This is the first time I have been able to keep my same resort with the 60% discount. I usually have to switch resorts to get the larger discount. Since it is just my husband and I we don't mind changing resorts, but this time he really wanted Wilderness Lodge.

We have a reservation for BW the last week of October. Can the discount be applied to this reservation or is the discount only for certain resorts. Also, what % is offered for last week of October

We have a reservation for BW the last week of October. Can the discount be applied to this reservation or is the discount only for certain resorts. Also, what % is offered for last week of October

Apparently it is only for certain resorts. I don't know which ones, just the few that were given to me as an alternate plan.

You can call and ask. Are you the cast member, or did a friend make the reservation? if you have your reservation number then call and ask if any additional discounts are available for your dates and resort. Sometimes, if you are flexible, you can save big by changing resorts. Good Luck.

We are at the Wilderness Lodge. This is the first time I have been able to keep my same resort with the 60% discount. I usually have to switch resorts to get the larger discount. Since it is just my husband and I we don't mind changing resorts, but this time he really wanted Wilderness Lodge.

Holy crap that is an awesome discount!!!! :eek: I just called and chatted with the sweetest CM. She did confirm that there is a 60% offer and that OKW (where we are going to be) is included, but it expires on 10/26.

But it's ok, I'll just check back in a couple of weeks. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Holy crap that is an awesome discount!!!! :eek: I just called and chatted with the sweetest CM. She did confirm that there is a 60% offer and that OKW (where we are going to be) is included, but it expires on 10/26.

But it's ok, I'll just check back in a couple of weeks. Please keep your fingers crossed for me.

Are you on a F&F discount or Cast discount? KerryCM is a retired CM so her discount is a little bit bigger on a stay of her own.

If you're on F&F your bigger discount (pending it stays the same for your dates) would be 50%.

Yay! I just called back and moved from ASMo to CBR with a 50% discount and added QSDP for $32/night! I am happy that everything is done, we now know our dining plan and we ended up at the resort we always really wanted for our pirate obsessed son!

Yay! I just called back and moved from ASMo to CBR with a 50% discount and added QSDP for $32/night! I am happy that everything is done, we now know our dining plan and we ended up at the resort we always really wanted for our pirate obsessed son!

Yay! Glad it's all taken care of AND you got a fun room for your son!

Enjoy your trip :cheer2:

Are you on a F&F discount or Cast discount? KerryCM is a retired CM so her discount is a little bit bigger on a stay of her own.

If you're on F&F your bigger discount (pending it stays the same for your dates) would be 50%.

ahh...ok. I'm only a friend & family discount. Still, anything is better than nothing. Thanks!

Congrats on getting what you wanted!!!!

Had a friend offer to try and help me out with a discount next summer. Couple questions...Currently she is a seasonal employee and thought her F/F discounts were blocked from May to August, does that make sense? She also thought she would have to wait until January to find out for sure what the dates of blockage would be for the new year.

We are here now living the dream and having a Magical Time:)

Here is the latest CM Offer for Friends and Family

Domestic Walt Disney Parks and Resorts Cast Members may book their friends & family in the Other Guest Bedroom Offer.

Offer Details:
Save up to 50%* on the non-discounted rate for a standard room at select Walt Disney World ® Resort hotels for stays most nights 8/18  10/26/13!

Cast Member ID required within 10 days of the Guest's arrival. Cast Member does not need to stay in the room.

Plus, your friends and family can add the Quick Service (QSR) Dine Plan to this great offer for only $31.99** per adult, per night, plus tax, and $14.99** per child, per night, plus tax! Ask your reservations agent for details.

Had a friend offer to try and help me out with a discount next summer. Couple questions...Currently she is a seasonal employee and thought her F/F discounts were blocked from May to August, does that make sense? She also thought she would have to wait until January to find out for sure what the dates of blockage would be for the new year.

It does. Sound like she's blocked out for the Summer which is a busy time.

2014 CM discounts aren't out I don't think so she'll have to wait to see what is blocked out. Different types of CMs are eligible for different things so her discount just had some restrictions it sounds like.

I just booked a room for a friend, who I haven't seen since moving last year, at WL. Since she is staying at the same resort as me, I was able to get her the 60% off her room and the $34 a day dinning plan. She is so excited about surprising her daughter. They originally were at the All Star resort, so my discount saved her $400 and she was able to upgrade her resort. Love being able to help my friend. :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter