Freebie Thread for the week of 7/30/07

Three things are going to help you keep moving — increasing your strength and flexibility, and managing your weight. We'll help you every step of the way.†

Just answer the simple questions below to start receiving your customized Keep Moving emails. Depending on what you need, you'll get simple exercises to do at home, tips on adding cardio to your routine, and healthy eating strategies, plus special promotions and offers.

By submitting your information, you agree that it will be governed by our Privacy Policy.

By providing personally identifiable information about yourself, including "sensitive" information such as that related to health or medical conditions, you can enhance your experience at this site and receive helpful information regarding products and/or services that may be of interest to you, or address your health concerns. This site will only collect, use, and disclose information that you submit here as necessary to fulfill your requests or as disclosed here. You agree the information you provide will be governed by our site's Privacy Policy.

I read on another site that the kit consists of Exercise DVD, samples, and coupons

http://www.justkeepmoving.com/vcrc/o...=42&formType=C

http://www.smithsonianmag.com/museum...cles/about.php

Museum Day 2007

Museum Day is a nationwide event taking place on Saturday, September 29, 2007, where participating museums and cultural institutions across the country offer free admission to Smithsonian readers and Smithsonian.com visitors. Museum Day celebrates the country’s cultural offerings, allows the dissemination of knowledge and brings Americans together.

Museum Day is open to all Smithsonian readers and friends. Participants must present the Museum Day Admission Card available in the September 2007 issue of Smithsonian Magazine or downloadable via this site to receive FREE GENERAL ADMISSION. The Museum Day Admission Card is valid for you plus one guest and is limited to one per household.

The following Museum Day restrictions apply:

One time use on Saturday, September 29, 2007. Card must be presented for free general admission.

Admission Card will be collected upon entry.

General admission only. Does not include entry to special exhibits or IMAX screenings.

Admission Card is good for general admission for you plus one guest.

One Admission Card per household.

Not for use with any other offer.

No rain checks.

Some participating museums may already have a free admission policy year round and are participating in the "spirit" of the day.

Museums and cultural institutions participating in Museum Day are doing so voluntarily and Smithsonian Magazine is not responsible for individual institution participation or for individual institution content.

It says at smuckers.com to create an essay but it has no instructions as to how to enter (by mail? online?) Do you know?

Thanks,

Dawn

How to Enter:
Enter By Mail
1. On a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper, hand-print or type an original, 100-word or less essay describing your most memorable PB&J moment.

2. On the back of your essay, hand-print or type your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address (if applicable) and date of birth.

3. Include an original, dated store receipt(s) showing a purchase (with the brand name purchase price circled) of any two of the following:

Any Smucker's Fruit Spreads product purchased between 08/05/07 and 10/01/07
Any Jif Peanut Butter purchased between 08/05/07 and 10/01/07
Any combination of two of the above is acceptable.
Residents of NJ, ND, TN and VT only are not required to submit receipts with their entries.

Mail all of the above (as applicable) in a standard, #10 business-size envelope to:

Smucker's and Jif "Most Memorable PB&J Moment" Contest
P.O. Box 8552
Prospect Hts., IL 60070

Thank you! I will get this off.

Now, one more question. It doesn't seem to say on the website that you will get a lunchbag, only that you are entering to win a vacation. I will do it either way, but do you know about the lunchbag? Someone said it was in their local paper but it doesn't seem to say that on the website.

Thanks,

Dawn

How to Enter:
Enter By Mail
1. On a piece of 8 1/2 x 11 paper, hand-print or type an original, 100-word or less essay describing your most memorable PB&J moment.

2. On the back of your essay, hand-print or type your name, complete address, daytime phone number, email address (if applicable) and date of birth.

3. Include an original, dated store receipt(s) showing a purchase (with the brand name purchase price circled) of any two of the following:

Any Smucker's Fruit Spreads product purchased between 08/05/07 and 10/01/07
Any Jif Peanut Butter purchased between 08/05/07 and 10/01/07
Any combination of two of the above is acceptable.
Residents of NJ, ND, TN and VT only are not required to submit receipts with their entries.

Mail all of the above (as applicable) in a standard, #10 business-size envelope to:

Smucker's and Jif "Most Memorable PB&J Moment" Contest
P.O. Box 8552
Prospect Hts., IL 60070

Now, one more question. It doesn't seem to say on the website that you will get a lunchbag, only that you are entering to win a vacation. I will do it either way, but do you know about the lunchbag? Someone said it was in their local paper but it doesn't seem to say that on the website.

Thanks,

Dawn

Somewhere on that page (on the left side, I think) it says that everyone that submits an entry will receive a lunch bag, regardless of whether you win the sweepstakes or not. :)

http://www.hktrafficpro.com/opt_in.asp

Thank you for your interest in TrafficPro! Please provide us with the requested information below and we'll send you a FREE TrafficPro interactive info kit and a FREE* Harman Kardon CD visor wallet as our gift to you.
(* While supplies last.)

Somewhere on that page (on the left side, I think) it says that everyone that submits an entry will receive a lunch bag, regardless of whether you win the sweepstakes or not. :)

I saw it, too, it's also in today's newspaper coupons..everyone that enters gets a free lunch bag .(maybe only one per address, I didn't read that far.)

It says the free ones are with a 2 pound purchase for over $30.

Am I missing something?

Dawn

It's right there at that link - scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, don't click any of the links in the middle of the page :thumbsup2

thanks. I couldn't find it on a quick search but will try again later. I have company coming in a few min.

Dawn

It's right there at that link - scroll all the way to the bottom of the page, don't click any of the links in the middle of the page :thumbsup2

Thanks,

Dawn

And all qualified entrants will receive a Smucker's and Jif Logo Lunch Bag, while supplies last.

http://www.smuckers.com/promotions/great_american_pbj/details.asp

disney, free s/h on$80 or more, coupon code: HSIP80, 8/29/07

15% off valid until 8/19/2007 at Disneystore.com or Disneyshopping.com enter code BACKTOSCHOOL

disney coupons 10% off order coupon code TAKER10 expires 8/19/07

15% off back to school! use coupon ********15 Expires 08/17/07

15% off back to school! use coupon SAVE15 Expires 08/05/07

$10 off $50 order! use Coupon Code: WELCOME

10% off on DisneyOutlet! use coupon OUTLET

Use the coupon code on orders of $75 or more to receive free shipping.
Disney Shopping Coupon: SHIP75 - Expires: Unknown

Three things are going to help you keep moving — increasing your strength and flexibility, and managing your weight. We'll help you every step of the way.†

Just answer the simple questions below to start receiving your customized Keep Moving emails. Depending on what you need, you'll get simple exercises to do at home, tips on adding cardio to your routine, and healthy eating strategies, plus special promotions and offers.

By submitting your information, you agree that it will be governed by our Privacy Policy.

By providing personally identifiable information about yourself, including "sensitive" information such as that related to health or medical conditions, you can enhance your experience at this site and receive helpful information regarding products and/or services that may be of interest to you, or address your health concerns. This site will only collect, use, and disclose information that you submit here as necessary to fulfill your requests or as disclosed here. You agree the information you provide will be governed by our site's Privacy Policy.

I read on another site that the kit consists of Exercise DVD, samples, and coupons

http://www.justkeepmoving.com/vcrc/o...=42&formType=C

the website is not comming up for me :(

Sarah

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter