Freebie Thread for the week of 7/30/07

baby

DIS Veteran
Free Beginner's Stock Trading Workshop - Investools Inc. (NASDAQ: SWIM)
Attend a free two-hour introductory investment class near you. Attendance is limited. United States residents only.

investools.png

Fluticasone Propionate Lotion, 0.05%
Fluticasone Propionate Lotion, 0.05% is indicated for the relief of the inflammatory and pruritic manifestations of atopic dermatitis in patients 1 year of age or older. Get an instant online coupon for up to $20 off your next purchase. United States residents only.

fluticasone_propionate_lo.png

Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care Lotion
Free Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care Lotion samples and coupons. Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care is the advanced solution to dry, cracked, itchy, and slow healing skin. Whether you are living with diabetes or simply suffer with dry skin problems, Neoteric Diabetic Skin Care products may be the final answer to most of your skin care woes.

therapeutic_moisturizer-sm.jpg

Free Chanukah Holiday Kit
Free Chanukah Holiday Kit. These kits include a Menorah, candles, Dreidel, and an informative user's guide to the Festival of Lights! United States residents only.

mtSy1048821.jpg

Maybe I should send for this. My DD8 was obsessed with Chankah the last couple years because she watched so many cartoons and movies about it... her favorite was 8 Crazy Nights. She asked me if we could celebrated it, and I wasn't sure what to say to her.

Thanks for the diabetic stuff... I send all that kind of stuff to my mom. She probably wonders where it comes from because I never tell her I sent for things. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter